X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not responding

S397 - undead ruins
    Brennan

I can't do screenshot Unable to Attachment resizing is disabled.

the game is too slow and will do it not responding then the game lock up or freeze up

Try a site like tinypic.com to put your screen shot into and then copy the link (for message boards IMG code) into the forum for many to see. I use this service for all my large attachments that I don't feel like truncating just to satisfy the size limits.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Saving the screen shot as a jpg will also cut down the size of file which can be done using paint.

You can try to reset your router, mine gets really slow when I get to lazy and do not reset it for awhile.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

You can try to reset your router, mine gets really slow when I get to lazy and do not reset it for awhile.
        X-23 Don't think you can reset a router for something that causes a memory spike up in the CPU department, which this game has been doing since 7.5 came out. Most of the time, it would occur right after the loading screen finishes before it transitions you into the game (of flashiness) -and- when you're trying to load up the event (Eud Domain for registration; Lord's Trial; or any time consuming loading module) to go into.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X