Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eud domain bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eud domain bracket

Is the bracket supposed to be changing after it starts? Once it opened, I was moved to a different section against someone else.

I thought it was from lack of sleep and I was going crazy.

Did this happen after you did your wager?
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post

No, after wager time ended. I wagered very last minute and it was fine when I left. Entered when it opened and it was shifted.
      Last edited by Spanky28; 11-09-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

If you can try to get a few screen shots after the matching and after wager ends and I will do the same and will send it in.

Comment

this happens every time they do maintenence on the servers. all servers were affected. Either toons never moved or when the shift happened it put them with way higher BR players.
          LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

They do not seem to care about the players as long as the big spenders keep spending.

Comment

oh, NOW it shows the advancing. What a bunch of bull.
              Last edited by bremmie; 11-09-2017, 08:57 PM.
              LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

If you can try to get a few screen shots after the matching and after wager ends and I will do the same and will send it in.
                I will do before and after tomorrow. Also many players still getting bugged where timer counts down, but bracket doesn't change. Kabam S18

Comment

Try to get me some screen shots of that too.

It might help not to enter it before it is posted in chat that it is open same for hero trial.

Comment

I've sent screen shots of this last week, the first time it happened. I got the auto response with no follow up.

Comment

Can you send me the screen shots and/or the ticket number please.

Comment

Can you send me the screen shots and/or the ticket number please.
                        Just like everything else, seems like they are not interested in actually fixing things. I wagered early in the day and nothing changed. Logged in 3 minutes before first battle and not only were players moved around, but there were also some different players. Then time runs down, and no fights or changes to the bracket.

Comment

There are the screen shots before and after.

Comment

Thank you fubitz

Comment

Working...
                            X