Wilds not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds not working

Wilds has the problem again where you can't hit mobs or do digs.

I will leave it till someone can come and check it so you can see what is wrong.

Hope you can see the youtube vid I made.

https://youtu.be/VFE7Z6M9Dyo

Server S511
    Toon DrAngelDust
    Last edited by angeldust; 11-10-2017, 02:42 AM.
    The Borg Collective
    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

I have reopend my ticket about this since it was already closed without fixing the problem.
    Like you i also made a vid about it and put it on Youtube (3 weeks ago) but like all bugs, we only can hope that it'll be fixed in a proper amount of time.

Your vid shows it pretty good btw.

Comment

Old bug. Solution I use is to go to the slyph atoll and kill 1 slyph. Go back to wilds and it is fixed.

Comment

Or in the meantime, change maps, or you can just move your city within the map. That has also helped. Saves you the 200 energy moving maps.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

is this the same bug shows me there then says i'm not there and cant attack then sends me to upper left corner
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes that is what we are looking for, many thanks for posting these.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

When i go to the wilds and try and find my char he's not there. Can't teleport back to my city and also trying to move to another point on the same map doesn't work. Have to move to a new map and then teleport back again, wasting 200 energy. Any idea when or if this will be getting fixed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                Yes that is what we are looking for, many thanks for posting these.
                Mentor,

What is the current status of this one? I have a ticket open for 3 weeks and every once in a wile i send a mail to these elves but i never get an answer. Like this issue is being ignored completely.

Comment

Someone suggested to me when I ran into this that you can teleport yourself, not your city (and also not the Return button), and that should also fix it. It did work for me, so faster and easier than any other solution I saw here.

Comment

Working...
                  X