Skills not doing any damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills not doing any damage

Anyone else having an issue with skills not doing any damage? This was happening a while back but didn't notice it for a while but here lately, it is happening alot. And this usually happens on a big hit too.

What happens is you cast a skill and when it hits the opponent, no damage is done. No type of damage number shows up, only the skill effect. If there was a skill causing it, it would show some type of number, either a 1 from a dodge or a 0 if they have a moon shield on. Something is not right here.

Is this is any particular mpd, or solo campaign, or Sylph Expedition?? Do you have any screenshots or a video showing the skill not doing any damage? Are you refreshing before doing that certain instance and then trying and seeing if it does the same?
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

this happens to me also now n then and it has happened everywhere so far to me , there s no damage done

Comment

Is it a particular skill? or all of them?
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

I have this problem in Elementary Forest. As a KH mage my Single-target skills do no dmg in 80% of the cases, the AoE-skills have this in 20% of the cases. I have send in tickets for this a year ago and 7 months ago but it still isn't fixed. Server S645.

Comment

I have noticed this on any skill, sylph or hero but seems to happen more on the big skills like the delphics

Comment

It's a known old bug introduced sometime around the patch that had modified hero, sylph and eudaemon skills (in late 2016?). You randomly get no damage for a skill for no reason at all, and could also randomly get a skill damage that is much higher than usual for no reason. Neither is a result of any passive boosts or Magic Inn cards. Both could happen to all classes and all levels.

Comment

Working...
              X