This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz dont merge server 636 with 443

Thats because i had bad rep in that server and that toon were banned and this will be banned too if it merges with 443 and even if not MBowyer will repeat my old drama once again with at least few ppl so all i beg is to not merge with those server or if you ever will merge then plz talk to MBowyer to not bring my old drama to new server.
    Because if he involved other ppl what ive done in past then i will be guildless once again (which is make me most afraid in scenario)

If 636 includes 655, I would say "Hell NO" to the merge with 443 (find another cluster to merge them with). I would rather that cluster (636) to be merged with ours in 610 so family can be together once again! Both clusters have high level'd (and BR) players and it's a pain in trying to start over, one side to another, that we kept to our server clusters until this day happens.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 11-15-2017, 04:56 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

merges are less to do with politics within the game vs dying servers and driving up competition for spending.

Comment

This is not a bug or a support issue. Thread is closed.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X