• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix some language issues.

Fix some language

guild leader is not name NULL pleas fix

Comment

Seriously, there are much bigger problems with this game than some language issues.

Now watch they have emergency maintenance for this.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        Seriously, there are much bigger problems with this game than some language issues.

Now watch they have emergency maintenance for this.
        Trust me, they will. It's either for that or when players are benefiting from something that they want to reduce it.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

why cry about something "useless" there are far more annoying stuff that they need to fix then this (but probably will happen when they hire new dev's)

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
            why cry about something "useless" there are far more annoying stuff that they need to fix then this (but probably will happen when they hire new dev's)
            Yeah, I am sure they (the devs) had put in a lot of useless things into this game that makes us shake our heads. This is more up their alley since each maintenance and emergency maintenance they always call for fixing language issue than the real game breaking ones.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well lol.. there is that rule of getting rewards when u find a typo in the game ...lmao.. is that still actuel? otherwice.. I dont care if they call me null or bull or what ever as long as the beast only would take 3 min to load :P
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

That's a client lag. I got this every time when my connection drops to 3G speed LOL

Comment

Working...
                X