X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Eud Domain

West coast servers
    No way to have a pic.

But everyone I've talked to says that their screens changed sometime between 530 system and 6 pm system. who you were against when you bet was not who you were against when fight should have started, and of course, it didn't start right as a result

You don't think they came up with some kind of way to throw back the ones who manipulated the BR upon registering into the bracket they supposed to be on, hmm?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      You don't think they came up with some kind of way to throw back the ones who manipulated the BR upon registering into the bracket they supposed to be on, hmm?
      Has it ever occurred to you that BR manipulation is actually an integral part? I may change sylphs for certain things I do. I change those uedomons all the time depending on what I am doing. The Br changes every time I do that. The game has control over every aspect of this game accept this one. Don't give up this right.

Comment

Has it even occur to you that my last statement (or question) was an attempt at sarcasm? No, probably didn't.

Frankly, I could give two flips about such "right" as I don't strip or change Euds/Sylphs when I register. I go in "strapped" with what I got during my gaming days. And, I don't condone cheats/exploiters, either, as they can go suck a duck for all I care.

However, this is called Eudaemon Domain, right? Then why are we relying on a player's BR instead of the Eud/Willpower team's BR when it comes to registration and matching into a bracket? It's only logical.

The way I see it, ED, should have been run like this:
        1. Player selects a Eud Team. The BR of those Euds is recorded down to the pieces they have when the player confirms and presses the "Register" button.
        2. Upon registration, the Eud Team is locked, meaning they cannot upgrade them, socket gems, etc. until after the event is over. Also, they cannot change the team after pressing the button as well. This prevents those from "cheating" their way through.
        3. A warning box should be sent to the player when they attempt to upgrade during the locked and match periods in the same fashion when one tried to refine a sylph and it was active in either sylph arena, expedition, or even both. And since the player cannot remove the eud during those periods from the team, they will have to wait until the end to do so.
        4. That 5 hour window to sign up can serve a purpose in allowing the player to switch euds before confirming the registration for the next day. After that window and no signup, the eud is free to upgrade or whatever as they are not registered into the event.
        5. With this, you can switch sylphs/euds/willpowers to do other things. The team that is snapshot in registration is used for the event.
        If they even have half a brain, they should have made it better instead of this Mickey Mouse we got running around.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

its a late event, broken game.

BR manipulation isn't expected as part of the design, but the dev's are too lazy to do anything about it.
          so basically people will abuse the system till they get caught or it robs the game of money, like they did with the will crystal abuse a year ago

Meikura's comments are correct, but the game & event is designed poorly.

Basically at the point of where this game is, dont do the event if you dont like how people are cheating or abusing it, because the event wont change or improve.
          Its the many reasons why people stopped doing imperial war, athena, or ares, because they got pretty bad, and most people just afk it if they want anything.

These events are primarily for cashers to exploit their power, little players dont get much out of besides aggravation

Comment

The feedback from the devs on this issue is that West servers are down for maintenance during the time when Eud Domain sets itself up for the day, and results in the matchings not updating at the correct time. Compensation will be issued for West servers later.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X