Road to Glory and Titan Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Glory and Titan Temple

Can anyone explain to me is player stats reduced in RoG and TT?If so why isn`t willpowers stats reduced too,becouse there is no way that willpowers hit 10 times more then player in both. Sometime I died from just 1 hit of willpower
    allthrough
    player do less more dmg....

It became more difficult....willpower hit very hard in temple and glory, if i don't make it to kill them with first hit (at higher lvls) they kill me and i'm player with over 25mil br.
    Last edited by Matoula; 11-18-2017, 04:33 PM. Reason: I love my husband :P

Comment

TT is horrible but RoG is pretty easy? I can do half of them on NM, the rest i do as normal.
      Witches in RoG turn battles into long events but i don't find any problems in killing them. I have a void now and am going for a witch too once i have the mats because i am curious to see how they do in battle.

Comment

Before didn't have any problems,now on last lvl on RoG willpowers hit hard as hell and on lvl 5 in TT even with shield its crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          TT is horrible but RoG is pretty easy? I can do half of them on NM, the rest i do as normal.
          Witches in RoG turn battles into long events but i don't find any problems in killing them. I have a void now and am going for a witch too once i have the mats because i am curious to see how they do in battle.
          I do nm and last lvl in glory is pretty hard the last days

Comment

Working...
          X