This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The main reason why i dont want you to merge server 636 with 1

This is the reason. I've been told by R2ModTwo if this server merges together as long as i am fine i wont be banned but this mean brem want to go to 636 before it merges together as you see to make me guildless and by getting my weakness as advantage from my past

Selective screen shotting, very nice skill. Not telling how many alts you brought on to S1 after being banned from it, tho, are you?
    LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

Once Again Alper Please remind us what you did to BREMUSA to make her not like you in the first place
      OH Wait you threatened to have her and her daughters ***** in real life

Also this is not a bug you are reporting or a game issue so stop posting in the Bug reports and Support Thread

You have been Perma Banned From S1 and all of its Server cluster now STAY OFF OF IT.

THE MORE YOU CARRY ON THE MORE BAD YOU MAKE IT STOP YOUR NONSENSE.

YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE MORE YOU CARRY ON THE LESS CHANCE YOU WILL EVER HAVE OF US LEAVING YOU ALONE

Comment

Guys,i am here to learning the truth after server 636 and 1 merged what would happen to me so plz for once in your life do something good and let me play in peace by not telling to other ppl how was am i plz guys

Comment

BUT you keep making trouble

Comment

thats because i know that you are in interest to find me out to spoil my game and for once in your life do something good and prevent this disaster

Comment

YOU LIE. All you want is for everyone to do as you say. Well you found people that will do right instead of what you want.

If you had listened when we told you to stop this would not be a problem today but you don't you throw little temper tantrums and then blame everyone else for what you choose to do

and when the time comes for the punishment you cant handle it so stop your **** and LEAVE US ALONE THE MORE YOU CARRY ON WITH US THE MORE YOU MAKE US HATE YOU

STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM US AND STOP CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF.

G.M. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AS THIS MAN HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT HONESTY IS. AND ALSO IF I MAY SUGGEST BANNING HIM FROM THE FORUMS AS HE IS WASTING PEOPLES TIME WITH HIS ** POSTS.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2017, 09:17 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Ok dude i agreed with some1 and its r2 gm professor and mentor so no need to keep this thread open anymore

Comment

It never should have been opened. You cause more drama than any teenaged girl I know. And stop bringing MY name in to every little thing you post here.

Comment

Guys, gals?

First, I want to know where is the set of news that dictate which server(s) (if any) are getting merged with the 636 cluster. For nearly a year, my friends on there (from the Shadowbound days) and I (I am from the 610 cluster) talked about wanting a merge between our clusters that I had requested for such. With each merge that happened, our clusters get a certain "new" server added on, but never the one merge we wanted. I was told of analytics this and analytics that by both the R2 elves and moderators/mentors. Granted, both server clusters spent very well and have accounts going to be kept in the "alive" status. So, I decided to dive a full roster onto the 636 (mainly 655 as it is part of the cluster) so I can keep in touch with those friends while I do the same with my cluster. I am hoping one day it will happen so we can be a family again as none of us wanted to give up what we put into our characters to be what they are now.

Second, I am kind of laughing at the mere fact someone would go to all the trouble to tell of their past mistakes and happenings. What point are we trying to raise if it is not to tick others off and making them remember on what a person did? Okay, I was never an angel on my journeys; some of it can be told on this forum as well as on social media; however, I do not air out my dirty laundry. Some dives I go with the Meikura brand, and some dives I go forth with the Kaiju brand; both which have a history. Whether or not I had done something favorable to all isn't of my concern as I move on in playing the game by my own rules.

However, if I was one that made things impossible for others and I had an escape, I would keep quiet on such as I make a new gaming life. Do I want others to know? No, not at all. What relationships I had forged in the new server will not change if I were to merge back into the one I had left. Many people are trying to move on with their lives and game play and have other things to worry about rather than having someone tell them who he or she really is and if there is a possibility of being merged; nothing's written in stone until we get word of such.

If you air out your dirty laundry at every opportunity, it negates the reason why you want to begin new life. If you constantly keep reminding everyone of who you are and what you did, you're not going to get a favorable outcome.

Also, it doesn't matter how many alts you get; if you keep rattling cages with the same stuff, it won't take people long to know its you; and you're going to lose in the end. Think about that.

And now, R2, if I may, can we get a merge for 636 and 610 so I can be with my familia once again? =)
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Guys, gals?

First, I want to know where is the set of news that dictate which server(s) (if any) are getting merged with the 636 cluster. For nearly a year, my friends on there (from the Shadowbound days) and I (I am from the 610 cluster) talked about wanting a merge between our clusters that I had requested for such. With each merge that happened, our clusters get a certain "new" server added on, but never the one merge we wanted. I was told of analytics this and analytics that by both the R2 elves and moderators/mentors. Granted, both server clusters spent very well and have accounts going to be kept in the "alive" status. So, I decided to dive a full roster onto the 636 (mainly 655 as it is part of the cluster) so I can keep in touch with those friends while I do the same with my cluster. I am hoping one day it will happen so we can be a family again as none of us wanted to give up what we put into our characters to be what they are now.

Second, I am kind of laughing at the mere fact someone would go to all the trouble to tell of their past mistakes and happenings. What point are we trying to raise if it is not to tick others off and making them remember on what a person did? Okay, I was never an angel on my journeys; some of it can be told on this forum as well as on social media; however, I do not air out my dirty laundry. Some dives I go with the Meikura brand, and some dives I go forth with the Kaiju brand; both which have a history. Whether or not I had done something favorable to all isn't of my concern as I move on in playing the game by my own rules.

However, if I was one that made things impossible for others and I had an escape, I would keep quiet on such as I make a new gaming life. Do I want others to know? No, not at all. What relationships I had forged in the new server will not change if I were to merge back into the one I had left. Many people are trying to move on with their lives and game play and have other things to worry about rather than having someone tell them who he or she really is and if there is a possibility of being merged; nothing's written in stone until we get word of such.

If you air out your dirty laundry at every opportunity, it negates the reason why you want to begin new life. If you constantly keep reminding everyone of who you are and what you did, you're not going to get a favorable outcome.

Also, it doesn't matter how many alts you get; if you keep rattling cages with the same stuff, it won't take people long to know its you; and you're going to lose in the end. Think about that.

And now, R2, if I may, can we get a merge for 636 and 610 so I can be with my familia once again? =)
                      You are simple rock buddy. And i wish MBowyer and Bremmy were like you too so i wont need to back to server 1 and i wont need already since when i agreed with r2 gm professor and mentor and i wish these fingers same as yours but its impossible. because i just want to play this game in peace but like you said it above that no one has right to put trouble each others from the past and look at here:
                      This is good reputationed and look at here too how many balens i recharged there 4k usd at totally

Comment

If i had another life for sure i will use it for make everyone happy but unfortunately we born only once and cant change my past so plz do not put me trouble by getting my weakness as advantage from my past
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

You have to take that step in not constantly remind people about the past. Many people want to just move on and play the game and/or go into forums in peace. So what if 636 gets merged with 1 or 443? I mean, I (and my friends on the 636 cluster) would be disappointed, but it's out of my hands if R2 decides which servers get merged in the end. However, it's in nobody's place to constantly remind affected folks of the turmoil that happened. So you got banned; take your licks and move on in playing in the new server.

I play on the 636 cluster and I will make my full debut soon (once I get some rename cards as my names came up with boxes instead) by saying a few words on world chat (as a greeting). I've been silent for the past week as I only do a few things on there before going back to my own cluster to do things for my crew (guild events, IW, etc.). I don't play the game as much as I used to because of real life scheduling (I am due to go to surgery next month as the last time it got aborted due to some anomalies) and focusing; so I am just a lurker at times.

However, if you manage to go back to the server you were once in, play in it as you normally do (unless you're doing something of the same caliber that got you banned in the other server onto this new server); I haven't seen such as of yet when I am dived in.

As a mentor (in real life) once told me, you are given a second chance at life, take it and don't mess it up as you won't get another.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

He already has. He's been back to S1, caused quite a scene, which brought an R2 Professor AND a mentor. MULTIPLE complaints against him. So, somethings never change. HE never will. And, no, I won't forgive his past, I will rebroadcast it every chance I get. HE made real life threats, not me.

Comment

BTW, nice toon, Alpir, I wonder who you conned out of it. I know for a fact YOU didn't build it. Your aunt doesn't have that big of a credit card.

Comment

Working...
                              X