This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god... isnt no 1 here???
    Plz do something to her i cant even play on my own server because of her real threat at me on the forum plz do something to this injustice
    Professorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr help me somebody plz help me from this pyscho bremmy plz she want me to wasted 4k usd and my money is nothing for her and plus she enjoy with giving me harm as in her PM to me on the forum
    U must all see her true color now after what he pm'd me on the forum she just want to destroy my life and provoking me to login in their server
    Now i have right to came at ur server and your rc too
    Please stop her and dont let her to destroy my game
    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, see how mean is Bremmy she is really want me to die by a crazy way
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

MemoryLane or any other moderator, please tell me you're not on vacation...

And now to the "kiddies" (sorry, but I see both bickering as such with no end in sight):

Look, I don't care what sins were done. The crime here is that someone chooses to glorify that in bring it back up as part of a reason for not having a merge with the affected server (or server that they either left or were banned on). Even after my suggestions stating that someone should kept their mouth shut and move on in the game, I felt it went out the window. I don't know about the rules when it comes to private messages, but I do know that will be dealt with accordingly by the right folks (and no, I am not right for that).

Bottom line, when I give a suggestion to just "drop it" and move on, I would expect someone to at least follow that. I had done some worse stuff in the past (as I said I am no angel), some of which I will take to the grave as those entities are no longer in the world for me to reconcile with for forgiveness. However, it's no one's business to glorify something grave or tragic (whichever it may be) with a purpose to incite an argument. Do you not think I go into another server, with steel chair in hand, and told someone off (especially after someone sent in an alt to attack me on world just because their guild lost an IW; right in front of all my friends)?

I am not going to air out my dirty laundry, but I am going to suggest one more time to just drop it and move on. That is all.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by alpering171717 View Post
        Please stop her and dont let her to destroy my game
        Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, see how mean is Bremmy she is really want me to die by a crazy way
        YOU insisted on making sure everyone in the game knew what server and what character you are playing. You created this mess. Stop posting these threads. Last warning.

Originally posted by bremmie View Post
        He already has. He's been back to S1, caused quite a scene, which brought an R2 Professor AND a mentor. MULTIPLE complaints against him. So, somethings never change. HE never will. And, no, I won't forgive his past, I will rebroadcast it every chance I get. HE made real life threats, not me.
        You need to stay out of this guy's inbox. If he messaged you first, forward it to me and block him here.

Back to your own servers now, and just play the game already.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2017, 09:41 PM.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X