multi account is permited?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi account is permited?

i found a player with multibrowser and two accounts at the same time in the same server, is this permited???

Yep. You may create multiple characters and play them all at the same time.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

As MemoryLane gave you the official answer, time for me to give the unofficial answer:

Based on my research and reading through the Terms of Service as well as the Frequently Asked Questions via the Support section, a player is permitted to create more than 1 character (or account) to be played onto any game within the R2 Games platform. Exception to the policy would be the limit as set forth within said game (??).

However, there was one section I was reading through that caught my eye that I had to read deeply onto: what makes alt abuse?

Alt abuse is when a player creates so many characters to be played on the same server for the purpose of benefiting his or her main character/account. This could be in the form of having said main plunder all the little guys to feed him/her gold/kyanite in early stages of development, or having an alt as a place holder in battle grounds to feed the main easy kills for titles, or (my favorite one as I see a lot of folks who fall under this one) harassing a player in the game after they blocked the offending player. These 3 are known that I have heard across many games and sites as being the top definitions.

However, as one answer pointed out within the FAQ states that a player can create 5 to go in at the same time and it would not be considered as alt abuse. This is the max number I use when it comes to diving my team in (of 3-4) and having extra slot(s) open to go into other servers to either mingle with the locals on there, to test out a bug to see if I can recreate it, and sometimes getting to the bottom of things by being an observer.

Again, this is what I had interpreted in my early stages of coming on board with R2 Games and before diving a roster within.

I feel I am not the only one who has more than 1 account to his name. More people are diving in about 2 for their system can probably handle that amount due to the resources it takes.

While the official answer is yes, only your system can tell you the limit you can run.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Besides creating multiple alts on the same server there are players that have acquired other players account as well.

So as long as your PC doesn't go bonkers running multiple flash windows then you can run more than 1 account simultaneously
        Last edited by Takashi007x; 11-22-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X