summergifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summergifts

yea we all know that our devs are a biiit lazy at times. but comoon. Summergifts in wintertime. with january items in it? this is gettin a bit too funny

Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

this show's how good they are ... xD

Comment

It's summer on the other side of the planet. Incorrect month on the items was reported yesterday.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hello because the 742 server did not open?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's summer on the other side of the planet. Incorrect month on the items was reported yesterday.
          Hahahaha you know... we play r2 version of wartune because we are from THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET, so explanation like this a little bit pathetic... but what we can expect from r2games guys...? They treat players like idiots and cash cows of course

Comment

It's just an event theme. Just because it's named summer doesn't mean it will only run during the summer.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukilucas View Post

Hahahaha you know... we play r2 version of wartune because we are from THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET, so explanation like this a little bit pathetic... but what we can expect from r2games guys...? They treat players like idiots and cash cows of course
              Ummmm, I ALSO play R2 version of the game and I am in the SOUTHERN hemisphere.... Hard as it is for some to accept, but the whole world doesnt revolve around the USA/Europe .... ever heard of the Oceanic servers???? Hmmmm??? LOL
              So... explanations such as the one given are perfectly acceptable and not at all pathetic.

Comment

I'm on a European server but most of the people here seem to be Brazilian so will be summer for those (almost)
                Last edited by Atlantis2; 11-24-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukilucas View Post

Does it really matter if 1/2 the world is having summer and the other 1/2 winter?

Only the USA celebrate Thanksgiving and no one says anything about having a Thanksgiving event.

People play this game from all over the world from different religions, different holidays, different seasons and different time zones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	1937620
                  IGN: whitewolf
                  Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                  Guild: OUTCASTS
                  Class: Archer

Comment

this qualifies as a "language, typigraphical error" that should require a "maintenance" to fix...

Or its just possible the devs have gotten lazy and would like people to start collecting event items in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post

Only the USA celebrate Thanksgiving and no one says anything about having a Thanksgiving event.

People play this game from all over the world from different religions, different holidays, different seasons and different time zones.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":1937620**[/ATTACH]
                      Exactly! I dont whine when there is a Thanksgiving event, or Halloween event (neither of which we celebrate in my country), this game all too often panders to the US with their 4th July clothing sets etc.....I get why the devs do it.... money, but other countries have celebration days also.
                      How about a Melbourne Cup Day event? It could provide outfits of jokey silks, and racing mounts etc
                      Maybe a Queens Birthday event? That ought to get the blood of the republican players boiling lol.
                      Anzac day? Now there is one for both the Australian AND New Zealand players. The collectible/exchangeable items could be anzac BISCUITS, not cookies, cos cookies are American LOL.
                      I am sure there are many fun events all over the world that his game passes over.

Comment

This version of Wartune is a North American, English language version. The servers in Euro and Oceanic time zones are there because of popular request and the contract allowed for it. Holidays are based on the North American holidays, with a few Chinese throwbacks, because the original is Chinese.

I was being sarcastic with my first reply about it being Summer on the other side of the planet. The name of the event is just the theme, and has nothing to do with the season it actually takes place in.

The item of the month description saying January, or any time the description says the wrong month, is usually because when the description was first translated, the item was meant for that month, and the devs changed where they will be used after the translation was submitted.

Comment

Working...
                        X