No announcement yet.

S94 Cluster has crashed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also should note we merged with S284 cluster recently.
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

It doesn't matter who you are fighting or where you are fighting them - no fights are being conducted properly - this is not the first occurrence of this

Comment

hello can u plzzzzzzzzz fix our server been on all day and cant do anything s150,160,156

Comment

this bug is back.

Mrtoad s166
          using old client

same as last time start a fight but dont happen then u cant do anything, refresh brings u to black screen.

pics included

p.s it seems only cross server fights work. anything else will get u bugged and locked out. eg ... arena and eud domain as well as battle grounds works rest dont.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MrToad; 01-14-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Same here , server 97 -Titu
            King of .... i can say ???? :-)))

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
              that looks like the same hack last word use Toad they will always be in a fight
              it does dont it.

Comment

that looks like the same hack last word use Toad they will always be in a fight

Comment

Also guild beast not work for Reborn. Click on it and nothing happened. Almost all is bugged for all cluster S284. Cant attack the bosses in altar aswell.
                  Last edited by mi6i; 01-14-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

S416 half of guild missed eud domain because they are stuck in a fight cata dimension ect basically where ever you fight. Now we cant start Guild Beast at all Divine alter opens but dont think we will try to kill the bosses.

Comment

Noted. Waiting for day shift to get to the office.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

1 hr 45 mins to weekly reset. Bang goes my 300 devo, my MS, Broken Space and HST runs, and I can't do my dim. It's been hours since this was first reported, it's not good enough.
                        S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

black screen all day.no devo no balens no FUN.

Comment

now completely out of the game icons and black screen only browser or client both the same. No 300 devotion events not complete ect ect ect. I hear this has happened on this server 3 times before. MMM there must be an underlying reason for this I have my ideas but I wonder if R2 can work it out probably not.

Comment

Dont worry pat, we still have a battle of a lifetime coming in 1,120 minutes or so.... it changes ever 5 minutes.... kill the boss... NOT!

Comment

phew im back never missed that fight to kill the boss still 960 mins to go.. Oh still nothing working lol so maybe not

Comment

Working...
                                X