Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Major game freezing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major game freezing

Norm Wonderhill s 213 east, game is freezing up started around 2130, just me or does this usually happen at the same time every Wednesday?
    Live long and prosper.

the damn game is glitching just like it did with the eudimon doman bug!!! they still havent fixed the issues yet. morons!!!

Comment

I am having this issue too, this has been happening for a while now. I sent in a ticket about this with a video of it and they said this is happening because they are refreshing events because some people are missing icons. So basically they are saying deal with it.

Comment

I think its happening on other servers also s 407 has it can't move around at all atm
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
          the damn game is glitching just like it did with the eudimon doman bug!!! they still havent fixed the issues yet. morons!!!
          Nope! And now they're releasing a new patch that will make things so much worse. This just may be the tipping point to my walking away from this game.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

Major game freezing on S7

Comment

this always happens during the domain event on the west coast server and it goes away once you can register it again ,

Comment

Yeah it's freezing bad .Few seconds some times longer complete freeze, then it's fine. S658
                ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

freezing since 3 weeks
                  in the most important events. Reported, but no answer. S564

Comment

same for me s67 .. freeze during lot of events especialy eud domain (re-entered just before 2 min warning .. stuck for 3 min loading) result lost fight

also during first loading of any popupwindow ..
                    example farm (2 min loading) farm (1 min loading) shop (loading 2 min) buy 18 seeds (2 sec) plant them (18 s) .. so freez for 5 min for 20 sec of action .. next time is not relog its click popup opens smooth ..

not reported as my opinion is that it has no effect anyhow .. knowing others of server did reports thou
                    Last edited by demoniced; 11-30-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X