Eudamon domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudamon domain

Why ED isn't working at all, no timer no fights cant do anything. First whole morning server down now this and no explanation why servers where down, and now this

Originally posted by apatsi69 View Post
    Why ED isn't working at all, no timer no fights cant do anything. First whole morning server down now this and no explanation why servers where down, and now this
    Let's see what else will happen today

Comment

And now cant register for tom....

Comment

Dont forget Hero Trial atm and probably imperial too lol.

Comment

I appreciate the screenshot but there is a lot of information missing so that we can try to help you. What server is this for, what character is this happening on... is it only you?.. is it other people as well on the server... if other people are having this issue having them chime in with what they know as well as any screen shots they may have will help with a report as well. The more information you as a player can provide the easier a time we will have to report it.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Its S37 and whole server couldn't do even hero trial after, and we couldn't sign for ED after. And today are same ppl in ED like yesterday, like that day didn't happened.

Comment

it happened on s49 as well

Comment

so again today there is no eada domain???

Comment

And again same thing whole server cant do ED and lost rewards and gold for wager,and cant sign after I guess....

Comment

still not working , forum monitors on vacation? serv 51 here , don't work since yesterday but does take our
                    gold ofc

Comment

any responsible person from R2 here to to fix this bug & give compensation !!!!!!!

Comment

We wont huge compensation for this and for hero trial as well

Comment

just for wagers we all spent 20 million gold and no rewards for 2 days
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Magik View Post
                            I appreciate the screenshot but there is a lot of information missing so that we can try to help you. What server is this for, what character is this happening on... is it only you?.. is it other people as well on the server... if other people are having this issue having them chime in with what they know as well as any screen shots they may have will help with a report as well. The more information you as a player can provide the easier a time we will have to report it.
                            S175 (cluster) E.D yesterday it was not starting (no timers, no fights -> no rewards) today couldnt register because was registered allready according to game but no timer, no fights - guess no rewards. And ... next to that compensation is missing.

And yes for i guess everyone on the S175 (cluster dunno all Original servers.)

NOX03, S175 (one of the servers that couldnt start game yesterday morning), any platform.
                            and yes cleared cache etc..

Comment

When including these screen shots guys, please be sure to include the server number in them as well as the server clock and character names it will help when we report so no one can say of its this or oh its that... We need as much information as can be provided for us to fight and report with on these kinds of issues to try to get them looked into and resolved. So keep the information coming guys while we try to get this looked into for you.

Can anyone give me server numbers and character names this has happened to.. especially the people who posted screen shots, it would be a big help, thank you... as so far I only have N0X03 on 175 so having a few may help a bit more.
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X