Truncate text "Kitten Box" 10.000 Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truncate text "Kitten Box" 10.000 Gold

Description: When I click on the "Town city" button, the game shows a new window where there are some buildings, and I click on the "Farm" building, and the game shows another window where there are five buildings, and I click on the "Kitten Club" image of this building. Here the game shows another window where there are some items. If I click on the "Place" button, the game shows a new window where there are some items. The first item called "Humble Cushion" has a money field which it this value is partially truncated (Video 1, from 0:13s until to 0:48s)

Step by Step:
    1)I log in to my account
    2)I wait which my character is loading
    3)I play into the dungeon and I'm a "Town city"
    4)the game shows a new window where there are some buildings,
    5) I click on the "Farm" building, and the game shows another window where there are five buildings,
    6) I click on the "Kitten Club" image of this building. Here the game shows another window where there are some items.
    7) I click on the "Place" button, the game shows a new window where there are some items.
    8)The first item called "Humble Cushion" has a money field which it this value is partially truncated (Video 1, from 0:13s until to 0:48s)

Truncate text shows: "10000" (*)

Right text:"10000"

(*)PS: In this case, the last number highlighted on the red color, this value is partially truncated. To fix this issue is necessary to increase the size of this field which contains this amount of gold money in an entire way.

Nickname: etms51
    Race: Female Knight
    Server: [S741] Spider's Web
    Platform: R2games
    Browser: Google Chrome v. 62.0.3202.94 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
    Flash player version: v. 27.0.0.187
    Language: Italian
    Size Monitor: 1366x768 (Fullscreen)
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
    Version game: V. 7.7

Video:
    Video 1 =>

Screenshot:
    Image 1 => Click image for larger version

Name:	Place_cushion_Kitten_Club.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	1939114

I hope which your company will be fixed this small issue on this feature about Kitten Club
    Last edited by etms51; 12-04-2017, 07:00 PM.

when you found a worth while bug plz don't hesitate to place in forums hahaha all your posts are for minor text glitches which doesn't realy harm the game the devs ave enough to try and fix at their mess up from a few patches ago hahahaha

Comment

they need to fix the delay in group arena waiting 1 min a skill useless to go in sylphmode while opponents can cast titans and skills more often then you

Comment

Working...
      X