"Technology Upgrades" - Quest Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Technology Upgrades" - Quest Tracker

Description: When i want to make this quest called as "Technology Upgrades" on the box on the right side of the "Quest Tracker" - the game shows a new window where there are all elements of the quest, here on the description of this quest has a small loca issue (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
    1)I login into my account
    2)I wait which my character is loading
    3)On the right side there is a box called as "Quest Tracker" where there is this quest called as ""Technology Upgrades".
    4)the game shows a new window where there are all elements of the quest, here on the description of this quest has a small loca issue (Screenshot 1)

Wrong text: "SLearning new technologies offered in the Academy can improve your overall strength and attributes."
    Right text: "Learning new technologies offered in the Academy can improve your overall strength and attributes."

Nickname: etms51
    Race: Female Knight
    Server: [S741] Spider's Web
    Platform: R2games
    Browser: Google Chrome v. 62.0.3202.94 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
    Flash player version: v. 27.0.0.187
    Language: Italian
    Size Monitor: 1366x768 (Fullscreen)
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
    Version game: V. 7.7

Screenshot:
    Image 1 => Click image for larger version  Name:	Technology_Upgrades.jpg Views:	1 Size:	379.1 KB ID:	1939112

I hope which this quest will be fixed very soon
    Last edited by etms51; 12-04-2017, 06:59 PM.

Really? Another post complaining about language issues? There are far more important things the devs needs to be fixing instead of these language issues. It's one thing if the typo is really causing alot of confusion about how something works. But in this case, does it really matter at all? Do people even look at this quest tracker anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Really? Another post complaining about language issues? There are far more important things the devs needs to be fixing instead of these language issues. It's one thing if the typo is really causing alot of confusion about how something works. But in this case, does it really matter at all? Do people even look at this quest tracker anymore?
      Don't know if you have been reading the news as of late, but language problems are the priority on the maintenance list by their standards. And we all still wonder why the important stuff never gets fixed.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Don't know if you have been reading the news as of late, but language problems are the priority on the maintenance list by their standards. And we all still wonder why the important stuff never gets fixed.
        Oh I have seen that. And they wonder why people quit playing this game

Comment

so we going to ave language maintenance when Thursday hits hahaha I realy cant wait for that hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Lol, i am surprised that these issues are still in the game after all the mains about language.

Comment

R262181389 Oh, I am with you on that, mate. Real life takes precedence in my neck of the woods, but if it wasn't so, I would have left as well. So much potential this game had, but they kept messing it up. It probably doesn't take rocket science, but they are sure making it so.

so we going to ave language maintenance when Thursday hits hahaha I realy cant wait for that hahahaha
              Xharry005x I thought we always have that. I know I took it a few notches down in the rebuttal department due to real life happenings that coming here would be a luxury, but I feel it gets old and they still aren't reading/listening (heard crowbars and jimmies won't help dislodge the head from that one part as it is stuck way up in there).

Lol, i am surprised that these issues are still in the game after all the mains about language.
              Buuurman Sometimes, I wonder what language issues that were game breaking since most of the stuff I had encountered are just the same. The Arena notice still says "party with you friends to battle fierce monsters". I think they need a grammar class (as it was supposed to be YOUR) and probably play the game to know that there aren't any "fierce monsters" to fight other than mismatched groups of players. As a Tootsie Pop commercial would put it best: "the world may never know".
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X