[Wrong text]: "Astro" - Quest Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wrong text]: "Astro" - Quest Tracker

Description: When I want to make this quest called as "Astro" on the box on the right side of the "Quest Tracker" - the game shows a new window where there are all elements of the quest, here on the description of this quest has a small local issue (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
    1)I log in to my account
    2)I wait which my character is loading
    3)On the right side, there is a box called as "Quest Tracker" where there is this quest called "Astro".
    4)the game shows a new window where there are all elements of the quest, here on the description of this quest has a small loca issue (Screenshot 1)

Wrong text: "In order to reward your servoce to the Empire, Imperial Temple has seen fit to bestow upon you the right to collect Astrals!"
    Right text: "In order to reward your service to the Empire, Imperial Temple has seen fit to bestow upon you the right to collect Astrals!"

Nickname: etms51
    Race: Female Knight
    Server: [S741] Spider's Web
    Platform: R2games
    Browser: Google Chrome v. 62.0.3202.94 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit), and Microsoft Edge 4.0.15063.674.0
    Flash player version: v. 27.0.0.187
    Language: Italian
    Size Monitor: 1366x768 (Fullscreen)
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
    Version game: V. 7.7

Screenshot:
    Image 1 =>
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Astro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.4 KB
ID:	1939173

Are you playing the game or just looking for these meaningless typos?

Comment

well looking at his lv hes a new player maybe he hasn't got that far yet to do most stuff hahaha

Comment

To the Empire? Whoa, I thought I was part of the Rebel Alliance. Sidious would have been proud right about now.

On a different note, I may have found our little language problem and why every week we get that instead of the real fixes that are severely game breaking.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Are you playing the game or just looking for these meaningless typos?
          I'm playing on the game, for now i'm new, and i don't find more severe issues, the game is working perfectly for now.

Comment

Originally posted by etms51 View Post
            I'm playing on the game, for now i'm new, and i don't find more severe issues, the game is working perfectly for now.
            Oh, just wait until you do some MPDs, especially Spire. That would be a handful.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by etms51 View Post
              If you find language-issues disturbing enough i suggest you grow some more and dive into all other things Wartune can throw at you. You might rethink the language as a tiny minor issue.
              Good the game has other things to offer besides issues and bugs so not all is bad.

Comment

Working...
              X