Code sent already used????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code sent already used????

I received the email from the Patch 7.7 with a code in it and when I tried it, it said already been used???

i have same problem code sent to my e-mail is not work in game

Comment

same here... not working!
      gimme my free stuff

Comment

i get card number is invalid try again

Comment

same get invalid number

Comment

a teal this patch 7.7 got 30 umcommon talisman chest and only 5 talismans came out, I lost 25 chest, I want someone to explain me where the 25 talismans are missing, because nowhere says that there are chest empty.

Comment

Code not working for me either, says code has already been used. memory s448, s92 grouping

Comment

If you are getting this message please submit a support ticket with the code and screenshot please so it can be looked into. So far this is the only update we have at this time. I know this is beyond frustrating so thank you for helping us to get this reported and for sending those tickets.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have the Same Issue

Comment

Same here, code invalid is what i get. Ticket created.

I am worried about their mental-capacities, they even can't get a giftcode right.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Magik View Post
                      If you are getting this message please submit a support ticket with the code and screenshot please so it can be looked into. So far this is the only update we have at this time. I know this is beyond frustrating so thank you for helping us to get this reported and for sending those tickets.
                      could not get the pic in too the ticket magic..but Im sure u help as you see it here, right?
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

same here att S348 ticket send and pic comes here..
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by R256672653 View Post
                          i get card number is invalid try again
                          same here. this is rediculous
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

The code worked for me, but the rewards stated in the email are completely different to what I got in-game.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mine is the same when I went to use it said this code has already been redeemed
                              angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Working...
                              X