Free offer for wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free offer for wartune

Okay guys, we all need free balens in supersonicads but from what i've gather that were not safe for ppl's secruitys then removed. so my suggest starts here, even if that wont be possible to getting rewards for recharge event but its great way to little spender, big spender and even if you have enough patient epic spenders too.
    And for secruity please try to check these offers before giving us. And please try to add it ASAP its really not that hard suggestion for you. at least you can think about it, with supersonicads maximum 50-60 normal balens for per day

With most things that can be bought for bound balens, this would be redundant, especially when it comes to becoming frustrated that you're not getting your 50-60 a day.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by KAUAZYN View Post
      Okay guys, we all need free balens in supersonicads but from what i've gather that were not safe for ppl's secruitys then removed. so my suggest starts here, even if that wont be possible to getting rewards for recharge event but its great way to little spender, big spender and even if you have enough patient epic spenders too.
      And for secruity please try to check these offers before giving us. And please try to add it ASAP its really not that hard suggestion for you. at least you can think about it, with supersonicads maximum 50-60 normal balens for per day
      Offer walls are controlled by the offer company, not R2 or any website you are completing the offers for. Only the offer company, such as Supersonic, can check ads, but they don't check them. Too many people got hit with malicious ads, didn't receive their game currency, and abused some offers by switching vpns to make bringing back the offer wall a viable option.

If you are in dire need of being able to spend in game without spending actual money, you can find a third party site that gives you free money or points you can exchange for a gift card for completing tasks or watching ads and then use it here. R2 will not be bringing back the offer wall.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Offer walls are controlled by the offer company, not R2 or any website you are completing the offers for. Only the offer company, such as Supersonic, can check ads, but they don't check them. Too many people got hit with malicious ads, didn't receive their game currency, and abused some offers by switching vpns to make bringing back the offer wall a viable option.

If you are in dire need of being able to spend in game without spending actual money, you can find a third party site that gives you free money or points you can exchange for a gift card for completing tasks or watching ads and then use it here. R2 will not be bringing back the offer wall.
        Could you please give us example for third party site? And can we change country in payment method as USA from my own country to getting those rixty gift card? because in our country we dont have that payment method

Comment

You can use a Amazon account to recharge your account. You can find offers for free Amazon cards doing a google search. I have never done this since I do not like to give out my info online to sites that may not might not be legitimate.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
          X