Problem killing monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem killing monsters

We consider a new surfer our strength still weak we can not kill monsters Vortex
    It is difficult to collect new equipment
    The equipment comes faulty magician gets on PATK instead of MATK
    This is for some players only, and they can not collect new equipment due to the power of the huge monsters
    This is unfair to the new servers and those who have not received proper equipment
    I'm the one who got them PDEF - HP - Crit - Block / I am a magician
    This equipment has no benefit in front of those monsters
    I hope to reduce the strength of the monsters or to do something else from which we can collect the equipment needed for each character
    I am a server 740

My opinion on Vortex is that it is supposed to be some sort addition for the stronger players (class advancement and at least holyforged equipment to some level) and that it is not ment for the lower BR-players due to the way things are set up.

The MATK/PATK equipment seems odd but there are reasons for a mage to equip PATK-items when having PATK willpowers (these benefit from that).
    By the way, the strength of these monsters increase rapidly even for KH-players and therefore i believe that it is more like an endgame thing.

Comment

Most of the players went through the first layer with great difficulty and the rest could not

Comment

o cleared the first 2 maps in vortex then hit a wall monsters way too boosted

Comment

Getting Patk+Matk gems is not a problem since you can engulf unwanted gems. smae for cata you get both types from them, That is not the main problem with vortex.

The main problem with vortex is introducing a new way to imbalance growth between the players by ' holding' certain levels. That is "unfair" and soulld be removed imo.....
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
            Getting Patk+Matk gems is not a problem since you can engulf unwanted gems. smae for cata you get both types from them, That is not the main problem with vortex.

The main problem with vortex is introducing a new way to imbalance growth between the players by ' holding' certain levels. That is "unfair" and soulld be removed imo.....
            yes I totally agree their freddy the game is so unbalanced its making top cashers whos between 40 mill + way too strong so every 1 below has no chance

same with vortex so unbalanced how do we expect to get materials to upgrade our dragonchant when the rifts are boosted and map lords are also boosted

whats r2 doin they want to get rid of the free players get rid of the low and moderate cashers and only ave heavy cashers left

Comment

Working...
            X