Void Emissary/Angel of Light HP bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void Emissary/Angel of Light HP bug

While we face off Void Emissary or Angel of Light in battle our hp is bugged. We die while we have 20% or even more hp. This bug take place since few months. I don't know if r2 didn't see it or just ignore it as always when it's about negative bugs? If we would have bug good for players, it would be fixed in 24h in emergancy maintance of course.

You are right. They always favors good players who have good reach in the forum :/ I am also getting this bug

Charles
    rge

Comment

I've had it happen to me and support's response to my ticket was to blame my computer/network and say that it's because my stuff is too slow that my screen isn't reflecting the same as what the server sees...basically, my character is out of HP on the server, but on my screen, still alive because I haven't gotten the message from the server than my character is already out of HP.
      That is what support claims. They have no explaination for why it happens only when facing off against Void Emissary or Angel of Light though.

Comment

Working...
      X