Arcane power titan bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane power titan bug

Not sure how long this has been happening but just noticed it after patch since I just started using the arcane power titan. I will try to explain what is happening. Let's say you have arcane power activate on your sylph delphics. You use the thor skill roaring lion and it shows no cd, you use a another skill, a different delphic or whatever. When you go back to use the roaring lion for the second time since it shouldn't have a cd and it doesn't show a cd on it but it will not let you use it. It will stay light up and just keep flashing and it will auto attack until you select a different skill.

Now it works fine if you cast roaring lion back to back but not if you use a different skill and go back to it. I made a video which shows it better.

https://youtu.be/MLLUZVyw_4U

Experienced the same problem in doing time vortex, after using arcane power, S skill cool down, but when using the S skill again its not working and have to wait 45 secs to work again.

Comment

I have seen this too and thought it was because of lag. Have you noticed this only when you was in sylph mode or have you seen this when not sylphed too?
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
        I have seen this too and thought it was because of lag. Have you noticed this only when you was in sylph mode or have you seen this when not sylphed too?
        I have not tested this out of sylph mode but would bet it will still happen.

Comment

That's similar to the bug with the no-cd buff you get in spire (and a couple other places). As soon as the buff wears off, a hidden CD gets switched back on to all the skills you used, if it would still be counting down. I imagine it's the same thing here, but a clearer justification to fix this version of the bug.

If it is the same, then the bug has definitely been there all along, since the spire bug goes back to well before titans existed.

Comment

Can I get your name and server please.
            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I am memory on s448, s92 grouping

Comment

this bug has existed since the titan was released. You have to use the skill twice in a row or it breaks and goes into cooldown invisibly. It happens in sylph or human form.

Comment

Well it's seem fine if you do it the same skill when "Arcane Power" Active. First Arcane active use Roaring Lion than again Roaring Lion, but of course once you use Roaring Lion than switch other skill of course it wont work this been happen since this new titan rune came out no one gonna bother it. I better off keep using same skill Roaring Lion - deal 570% dmg & receives is increased by 20% for 2 turns.

Even I take a video record short where exactly once my "Arcane Power" active and use same skill
                  https://youtu.be/9aLwhEhhTeA
                  East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                  Character: Mage
                  Class: Knighthood
                  level: 80
                  Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    Not sure how long this has been happening but just noticed it after patch since I just started using the arcane power titan. I will try to explain what is happening. Let's say you have arcane power activate on your sylph delphics. You use the thor skill roaring lion and it shows no cd, you use a another skill, a different delphic or whatever. When you go back to use the roaring lion for the second time since it shouldn't have a cd and it doesn't show a cd on it but it will not let you use it. It will stay light up and just keep flashing and it will auto attack until you select a different skill.

Now it works fine if you cast roaring lion back to back but not if you use a different skill and go back to it. I made a video which shows it better.

https://youtu.be/MLLUZVyw_4U
                    Well it's seem fine if you do it the same skill when "Arcane Power" Active. First Arcane active use Roaring Lion than again Roaring Lion, but of course once you use Roaring Lion than switch other skill of course it wont work this been happen since this new titan rune came out no one gonna bother it. I better off keep using same skill Roaring Lion - deal 570% dmg & receives is increased by 20% for 2 turns.

Even I take a video record short where exactly once my "Arcane Power" active and use same skill

But if feel like to change other skill or say bugged well somebody should have post that say it bugged until waiting on this week is bugged once titan rune active :P
                    My video fine using same skill but ofc using different skill well yea doesn't work & making skill become start countdown 45 sec but Invisible after you done changing that skill cd start than use it again that was bugged the cd is done can be use it but still waste your awaken points going down while waiting it cd.
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

But if feel like to change other skill or say bugged well somebody should have post that say it bugged until waiting on this week is bugged once titan rune active :P
                      My video fine using same skill but ofc using different skill well yea doesn't work & making skill become start countdown 45 sec but Invisible after you done changing that skill cd start than use it again that was bugged the cd is done can be use it but still waste your awaken points going down while waiting it cd.
                      I know it works fine if use the same skill back to back. That is not the issue here, the issue is not being able to use a different skill, then go back to the first one. The first one cast should have no cd on it no matter if you do use a different skill. If it removes the cd, the cd should not be there until it gets used again.

Comment

Working...
                      X