Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black screen

unable to get into lower grove server, just getting a black screen

I'm getting the same thing. black screen with white square around it and a small box upper left when using the red client. When using Chrome, it's totally white.
    -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

Same thing here. Im on 411. US EAST

Comment

Will forward.

Originally posted by R24951507 View Post
        I'm getting the same thing. black screen with white square around it and a small box upper left when using the red client. When using Chrome, it's totally white.
        We need your server number too, please.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My server is S52
          -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

i am getting same think on internet explore client and chrome I am kwanda on server 628

Comment

S328 same thing for me

Comment

Same on S27, characters Arian and Arianna, black screen.

Comment

Black screen during game play within the guild altar. Server 632 (610 Cluster).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Black screen or black background you mean? Like 1) wilds - i can see the castle, monsters and players but cant see the background; 2) speed clearance - can see the chests, players and portal but black background and barely move; 3) broken space - can move freely, can see players but black background.

If we have the same problem, R2 team are aware of it and working of the solution (as per R2 reply).

Comment

The other night had a "vortex" effect during Magic Square where it's just the characters but no background or other elements. Too bad the copy/paste didn't work too well.

Comment

For 7Road...

Comment

Working...
                        X