Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge

Hellou,today was a server merge,and everyone need to change nickname now...And i cant get my nickname back...Its stupid,i like my nickname,and dont wanna change it....Can i get it back???

If you have a nickname that is commonly used by others (or yourself) in a much older server, you will get that option to rename your character so it can remove that ServerR2Games suffix off from it. Sucks to be the one at the newer server to have the same guild name as the one on the older server being merged onto; as you cannot do any guild related stuff until the guild leader changes it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

When there is a server merge the player that has had the nickname the longest gets to keep it. You can try to change your nickname a little by using upper and lower case letters or adding a number to it.
      ex: old name dragon
      new name Dragon, dragon1
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Actually, that's not true. I had one where I played a much newer one for the longest time and it gave me the option to rename it since I had one on a much older server when a merge happened. I thought it was kind of funny since I had to try and remember which account (they were defunct after I left Wartune: Year One) it was on.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X