Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat box

the chat box too slow please fix the chat box

Not sure what you mean, is it taking too long to post what is said or typing taking too long? If it is one of these it is because of lag and refreshing should fix it.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

He means the rate of the characters entered is about 5-10 seconds for each one. So to put out a word you have to wait a minute before you hit the enter button so you can type again.

And no refresh would fix such since the following places are evident of this culprit: Guild Tree, Guild Altar, Guild Beast, MPDs (in battle), Imperial War, Group Arena, Battleground; more places to come when I can go around to see.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

That is the reason for me to stop using Edge for my second toon. Now i use Firefox wich let me type normally. I don't think this is a game-issue, i think it is in the way the browser handels keystrokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          That is the reason for me to stop using Edge for my second toon. Now i use Firefox wich let me type normally. I don't think this is a game-issue, i think it is in the way the browser handels keystrokes.
          I use Edge for most things, and Chrome for Facebook/Forum things. I never had a problem with such until I get into Wartune and into those specific areas. It's more like how flash handle those. When I am in Cloud City or my city (homestead), I can type fine and would not bat an eye. However, in those specific areas are just another story.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The chat bug is I found in all browsers atm , I checked Edge seems to have the worse , Comodo seems to have the least lag in chat atm for me.
            Was kind of funny at first , tho not anymore especially while trying to run Speed Clearance its a real p I s s er to say the least lol
            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Working...
            X