Talisman Exp Enchant/Engulf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisman Exp Enchant/Engulf

Is it supposed to be that if you use EXP Stones or lower grade equipment to Upgrade the Talisman that the exp/lvls Gained by doing so NOT be applied to the Enchanted/Engulfed Equipment you are trying to merge the piece into ?

Originally posted by Irwanwtn View Post
    Is it supposed to be that if you use EXP Stones or lower grade equipment to Upgrade the Talisman that the exp/lvls Gained by doing so NOT be applied to the Enchanted/Engulfed Equipment you are trying to merge the piece into ?
    The Engulf Talisman is random select and once that happen it tell you do you want to replace from the stats was before, but if the stats is low compare to before u will say no and that Talisman will disappear once you try to engulf it. Thats why there let you keep farming the empty spot for 4 hour to to collect chest to get extra chest to engulf to get better stats etc.

The Enchanted Talisman using EXP Talisman is to make the stats + level to gain either Uncommon,Rare,Epic & Legendary Talisman. If you uncommon or Rare Talisman and there are maps can't fight the monster best you level them up to gain more stats or you either Buff using Milks (Farm Shop),Potion lv6 & Adv.Scroll (exchange League Insignia) to get pass the map.

Here you can see for explain: Engulf Talisman Stats
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

So you just need more Talisman Chest to get best stats to beat every maps.
      Autaric Plans > Murken Forest (Uncommon Chest)
      Fetid Swamp > Deathly Sand (Rare Chest) once Reach Buradoth's Grave (Epic Chest)
      Erandel > The Demon Void (Epic Chest) once Reach Hall of Judgement (Legendary Chest)
      Immortal Pass (Legendary Chest) Last map & Victory Rewards EXP Talisman x 40, once you defeat the last map you can start blitzing all 10 attempts to get Total: 400 x EXP Talisman

If there is empty spot in Map Lord, you can start the time to farming it. Just hope no other player is such a bullies try grab your spot if so you lost farming it
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-13-2017, 10:12 PM.
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I think you are missing the point, If you have used EXP stones/talisman to start upgrading a higher talisman. But after using Xp stones and such on say Green/Blue and get a Legendary(Yellow)
        the Xp used are wasted on those other pieces

+10 on a Blue
        Engulf that Blue into a Yellow and lose the EXP(+10) that was used on the lower piece
        Last edited by Irwanwtn; 12-13-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

+10 on a Blue
          Engulf that Blue into a Yellow and lose the EXP(+10) that was used on the lower piece
          Yep, i found out the hard way. Every player needs to save all EXP-stones untill he/she has orange gear to use it on. Use it on lower gear and all EXP-stones are wasted because even these pieces only yield 10 exp.

Comment

I think you are missing the point, If you have used EXP stones/talisman to start upgrading a higher talisman. But after using Xp stones and such on say Green/Blue and get a Legendary(Yellow)
            the Xp used are wasted on those other pieces

+10 on a Blue
            well yea of course once you try to engulf both that has already (EXP Talisman) and level your Uncommon or Rare or Epic. Anything You engulf will become lost especially the Talisman as well that been use EXP Talisman. But still you can always can farm more Talisman Chest once you do, you can use the extra useless Talisman to enchant it even its a little 10 exp or go blitzing the Time Cavern that you already beat to get EXP Talisman and some on the events to exchange, if you out of Soul Tone to exchange you can keep collecting "Eudaemon Gift" until you do found Soul Tone and exchange for EXP Talisman.

Note: Remember once Talisman reach level 9 need 2000/2000 EXP so you need to keep collecting more EXP Talisman x200 to get total of 2000exp.
            The Demon Void could be hard to beat once you have Epic Talisman and try only level them 3-5 if not enough dmg try buffing yourself to get pass "Hall of Judgement" The reaper can bleed+deflect dmg.
            Once you got Legendary Talisman than you can use EXP Talisman that been save up every time you blitzing the map or exchange in event. Still its not a waste once you engulf Uncommon/Rare
            on to Legendary even there been EXP Talisman cause Uncommon/Rare don't give much stats compare to Epic & Legendary Talisman but Legendary Talisman do give Talisman Effect.

A lot of player don't really care once you lost Talisman that has already use EXP Talisman that's why every player keep looking for empty MAP LORD to get extra Chest either engulf or echant cause you can still keep getting more EXP Talisman in Blitzing everyday so it's all good. Just like my Dragon-Talisman
            I still farming MAP LORD to get either Rare/Epic chest to enchant +10 and Legendary to engulf the stats or Talisman Effect even Engulf is random select to replace. Especially don't forget to get Symbiosis Stone for your Enchant Gear and once those engulf there won't disappear the level not like Talisman for green or blue once engulf

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X