Lucky exchange error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky exchange error

I got an error message when I was trying to claim my lucky exchange.

Fail to deduct Item was the error that I received.

S526
    angeldust

angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

And during that time, you had the 1 extra needed exchange-item in your inventory? It seems to me that you were short on 1 item.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      And during that time, you had the 1 extra needed exchange-item in your inventory? It seems to me that you were short on 1 item.
      It took the one that I had when I clicked the button and didn't give rewards just said fail to deduct item.
      angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

That is indeed not how it is supposed to work.

I think the best you can do in this case is to create a ticket with that screenshot.

Comment

that screen shot provides that you have used 30 items and have 1 short to make it complete

Comment

First round of exchanges on the Malice Exchange calls for 31 event trinkets (30 for the bar to fill up + 1 to get the rare item). After that it calls for 29 to fill up the bar and 1 to get the reward. I am tired of the A-space, B-space, C-space gimmick. Old openings were "use bulk item", going for the max number, and then getting all the rewards in under a few seconds while going on your merry way.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X