Gratitude Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratitude Pack

I just log and radeem all 3 Gratitude packs , but i receive only 1 , the crapest , what happend ????
    Hope you can fix this , Tnx

yep same problem witth my toon too

Comment

Looks like the mail bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Please send in a ticket and specify which rewards you didn't receive, they will resend those to you. I'll forward again that the mail bug needs to be addressed. In the meantime, please collect mailed rewards one at a time, as you receive them.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That bug was re-introduced with patch 7.5. It was reported by players who had the pre-patch on the server but nothing was done to fix it.

Comment

I reported it when it was posted the last time, but no one's been back to say if it got fixed or not until today.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

It was fixed at some point, and then when they released a new patch, it came back which had me lead to believe that when they make a new patch they used the "barebones" of such (without any fixes) as many of us can tell which bits were supposedly fixed at the time made its ugly return.

Anyways, for the moment, we will have to do the "collect one at a time" method I had pointed out when it first started.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Looks like the mail bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Please send in a ticket and specify which rewards you didn't receive, they will resend those to you. I'll forward again that the mail bug needs to be addressed. In the meantime, please collect mailed rewards one at a time, as you receive them.
              Ticket sended , hope they fix again this bug :-)

Comment

In the meantime, please collect mailed rewards one at a time, as you receive them.
                MemoryLane I got a curiosity; why are we even having rewards going through the mail anyways? I mean, if it's in Hot Events, it should be able to go into a person's inventory instead. Only time it would go into mail from that point is if there is no room in a player's inventory for the extra items (overflow). All other bits within the HE go into inventory, so why couldn't these?

That's something to address to the ones who deal with stuff like this.

Comment

I got the same thing.
                  I only got the LVL 60 Pack and nothing else
                  Please fix it.

Comment

well ridiculous thing but as wasnt expecting anything at all.. stilll - Squish your bugs devs before they start squishing you !!!

Comment

What gratitude pack? Are these for selected servers only? Not on S719.

Comment

wartunekiwi It's for the merged servers that happened. The claiming to mail is broken as it only will give the first button clicked and not the rest. This is not the first time something like this happened as I had made a thread on a workaround that other folks can do while the ones that were affected put forth a ticket to get what they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          wartunekiwi It's for the merged servers that happened. The claiming to mail is broken as it only will give the first button clicked and not the rest. This is not the first time something like this happened as I had made a thread on a workaround that other folks can do while the ones that were affected put forth a ticket to get what they lost.
                          I see, thanks. Yep I've had that mail bug myself. R2 never seems to fix anything, but if there was a issue with buying balens, then we would see a fix quick smart.

Comment

They say it's been fixed during the maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                            X