Lords trials dragonchant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lords trials dragonchant

Dragonchant moonlight talisman 2 set bonus 10% max hp during battle in lords trials after every battle u lose 10% of max hp u have left. Please fix it!

Originally posted by randopudel View Post
    Dragonchant moonlight talisman 2 set bonus 10% max hp during battle in lords trials after every battle u lose 10% of max hp u have left. Please fix it!
    You need to screenshot the issues if you want us to help you & even sending ticket there always Required Screenshot that it have proof like there is a problem or try record Video of it.
    If only just words and no screenshot or video there no proof we can help you beside I don't think anybody can help you w/ this to solve it or fix it just from your words.
    So please screenshot it.
    I might try and see using Moonlight Talisman even my character don't need MAX HP Talisman.
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-25-2017, 01:31 AM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

since 3 weeks i sent ticket with proof, and no answer... I send last post about my problem in post named: Never Ending Fight of 12/23 and same, no answer. Pictures or not, no answer...

Comment

Originally posted by randopudel View Post
        So that is the reason. I noticed that too and even when oneshotting the boss i still kept loosing 10% HP. What i also noticed is that it is occuring only 1 time. So if you do other fights you always end up with 90% HP left. A weird quick from that talisman.

Comment

Working...
        X