shadow hunt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadow hunt?

we just gote told enter shadow hunt and be ready for matching but ther is that and no idear that it is

I think it is the snowball fight but can't find entrance anywhere.

Comment

get a shovel it might be under all that snow hahahaha but realy no r2 employee even gives a guide for this or any communication to tell us were or how to enter

Comment

some says it is new event on china 14:00 serv time ther it come up but how knows whit r2 ther realy dont give info out.

Comment

If it is the same thing as last year then it will be ran at the same time as tanks and is entered through the tanks tab... instead of tanks you ride snowmobiles and sire snowballs....

Comment

I was told it's not tanks. So not sure what the heck it is.

Comment

Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
              I think it is the snowball fight but can't find entrance anywhere.
              Snowball fight is at Santa - just down the steps from spawn. Runs twice a day... 12:30-13:00 and 19:30-20:00. Second wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have Hero Trial at the exact same time. It's similar to tanks but you ride SLOW snowmobiles
              Knight - 45 mil BR
              100% FREE player

Comment

It's a mistake Announcement!
                Attached Files
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                X