Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'm guessing r2 don't want us buying VIP anymore ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing r2 don't want us buying VIP anymore ?

christmas gift event giving "non-vip" players 40 christmas cards... ***?

Should be able to collect the cards as a VIP as well, between 20:00 and 22:00 server time, on the 24th. If you aren't able to collect the cards at that time as a vip, then you can come back and report it as a bug.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Bit stingy too limit this to 20:00-22:00 server thats 4:00-6:00 am for me. Why the stupid limitation ???

Comment

well actually 20:00 to 22:00 is east coast server for that 24 hours time zone. In 12 hours time zone should be 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. for any US East Server. If u in different time best as well set your time to to know what time it is to collect it if you from European or from other side the world time. But I know 20:00 time is when the time Venus Battle Open just same time as Imperial War at 20:00/8:00pm

the Christmas Gifts I work on any player doesn't matter if you non-VIP or still VIP still can collect the Rewards Christmas Cards x40, but still depend what time it open event before claim it. I know few player have problem w/ times so i usually announcement in world chat to claim reward in how many hours & minutes to let them know.
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-25-2017, 01:09 AM.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
        X