Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we got christmas treats what do we do with them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we got christmas treats what do we do with them?

wonderhill S East 226, we are to young a server for the Christmas events, but got Christmas treat seeds in compensation, what should we do with them once they are collected?
    Live long and prosper.

The compensation was global, so couldn't be tailored to not include the seeds on servers still in the new server event rotation. You can sell the seeds, or sell the treats.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
      wonderhill S East 226, we are to young a server for the Christmas events, but got Christmas treat seeds in compensation, what should we do with them once they are collected?
      Don't Sell the Christmas Treats 2017. If you look in the map where is the Santa Claus "Winter Event" you can see it to exchange it. like it always been like that since last year
      Here my screenshot picture. As long that Santa Claus still there you go exchange them now

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all Wartune Player
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-25-2017, 12:55 AM.
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
        Once collect Christmas Seed plant them in your farms and once there ready to bloom you collect them and get Christmas Treats 2017 than exchange them for Christmas Socks.
        Attached Files
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

New servers don't have Christmas events, Anime.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            New servers don't have Christmas events, Anime.
            Oh really, oops I figure all new server should have same event after all it's Christmas in December even if make new toons. my bad but it will turn out the new server dont get any Christmas Event really sux. there gonna miss out Xmas clothes & mount even great rewards.

Comment

Working...
            X