Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chats are all showing system notifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats are all showing system notifications

The chats are no longer filtering, and the system notifications are appearing in guild chat or even party chat, making it impossible to see what others are saying with all the exchanges going on. S167
    Last edited by Melanippe; 12-25-2017, 11:59 PM.

on S88 is the same pretty annoying

Comment

I believe that this was always the case but with this exchange going on and everybody receives the "special" reward the chat is going haywire.
      I hope this will make the devs to revamp the filters again because this was very bad.

On our server there were players who clicked trough the event-items one at the time and thus flooding the chat so no-one could read the chat. Your pics show that perfectly.

Comment

A lot of the lag is caused by these damn system messages, 99% of which are completely useless and uninteresting information! Get rid of them completely please!
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          I believe that this was always the case but with this exchange going on and everybody receives the "special" reward the chat is going haywire.
          I hope this will make the devs to revamp the filters again because this was very bad.

On our server there were players who clicked trough the event-items one at the time and thus flooding the chat so no-one could read the chat. Your pics show that perfectly.
          I am guilty of such when it comes to rapidly retrieving the items from the exchange. However, I do agree, it's just pointless to have such flooding the chat that sometimes I had to wait to see if anyone is still communicating before I put forth my barrage.

But, since I am out of the game for the moment, that's an entire regiment that no one has to worry about flooding said chats.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X