Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

got no psire chest from spire nightmare yesterday. ticket send.. here comes more proof, please get this to devs ty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got no psire chest from spire nightmare yesterday. ticket send.. here comes more proof, please get this to devs ty

We did spire nm whit panicstation and Lolly and one more yesterday, it used attemp but left no rewards. No one of uss got any chest. Ticket filled and got an respons to send a pic that shows that the attemp is gone..so here comes..

ticker nro : 664378.

here is what devs answer: R2 Karl replied:

Hello Katjuza,

Could you somehow send us a screenshot of your dungeon panel showing that your attempt has already been used and we will have to review your logs to confirm you didn’t received such rewards and once confirmed we will then have to manually send this reward if needed be.

-The R2Games Team

so please forward this to devs and send me the rewards that i deserve , thank you
    Last edited by Katjuza; 12-26-2017, 10:05 AM. Reason: typo
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..
Working...
X