Loading Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Problem

Hey guys, I hope u all having a nice time. Last couple of days, i am facing a problem. I play in R2Games S65.When I try to log to S65, it takes ages to load. But when I try to log into a new server, it loads smooth. Any idea what is the problem? I have tried clearing cache, changing password, uninstall and reinstalling adobe flash. I usually play in Firefox but I also tried miniclient and the R2Games client and other browser. Please help.

they changed my chars name to Loading i guess its time to find a new game to play as they seem not to care about fixing the issues
    Last edited by SerRedEyez; 12-29-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

yaahh two days already lagging,tooo much
      S690

Comment

Hi

yes me to having same problem cant login to game

tried it all...clearing cache, browser history, chancing browser etc., please fix it

Regards

Ezio77
        S47 gamerocks
        Ezio
        S47 Kabam
        Playing since 4 years

Comment

Same here. I am from server 710 and just after Christmas, this loading problem began. Everything takes ages to load at any time with wartune client, r2 client, chrome, firefox, and IE. I am guessing it has something to do with the holidays, but is there any way to verify if there is any problem with R2's servers? Been reporting this constantly to my ISP and they are similary at lost as to the cause. Any suggested fix or anyone from R2/mods to acknowledge?

Comment

Does any from R2 care to address this issue been struggling since 2 days to login...@Memorylane can u pls let the devs know about the issue
            Ezio
            S47 Kabam
            Playing since 4 years

Comment

I reported this issue and it seems to have grown a bit since.. I have the loading issue r2.... I tried to blame my ip but last year we had a tornado tear all the lines out of our neighborhood. They ran all new from the service box to my home. I am the only one on my line and I have gigapower net, my computer is a lenova erazor about 2 yrs old I have no problem with any other game or program on it. yet this game is loading extreamly slow and almost imposable to play as most fights I am dead b4 the fight loads anyway I guess venting about it here at least I see others having the same problem... im not much of a casher I spend 100 dollars a month here I just wonder if im even worth it for them to waste time on....

Comment

Working...
              X