Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New year hat 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
    but I could always use a good source of experience to increase my clothing level. .
    so far in exchange i can only get 1x phonix cloth set bc ive only got 230 hats.(for ss i put em in vault) You can Only get 1x cloth set from event and 1x mount...My cloth level is 105, getting a few more cloth items just for a few more xp is irrelivant since you now need tonnes of cloths, After they nerfed the +1lv bonus's we used to get from engulfing.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-09-2018, 02:22 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
      so far in exchange i can only get 1x phonix cloth set bc ive only got 230 hats, maybe you can get another set if you have enough hats, but then again maybe its only limited to 1x (one) exchange bc thats what r2/7road do remember. . My cloth level is 105, getting a few more cloth items just for a few more xp is irrelivant since you now need tonnes of cloths, After they nerfed the +1lv bonus's we used to get.....
      You mean with the +1lvl bonus that sometimes you can jump up a level by engulfing cloathing? That still exists. Last week i engulfed a christmas-piece and i jumped up a level wile i still needed 6000.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
        You mean with the +1lvl bonus that sometimes you can jump up a level by engulfing cloathing? That still exists. Last week i engulfed a christmas-piece and i jumped up a level wile i still needed 6000.
        Yes I engulfed 1.5 page of cloth a couple of weeks ago and recieved one bonus , (inc full sets). A while back you'd be good for atleast 2-3 bonus lvl's from that amount.
        Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-09-2018, 02:35 AM.
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Too bad i don't get clothing so often anymore wich rules out testing to see for myself. I know it happened one time but that doesn't say anything. The amount of critical engulfs might be nerfed bigtime but for me there is no way to test that.

Comment

Working...
          X