Server 749 can't redeem code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 749 can't redeem code

I am unable to redeem the server code on the S749 Copper Mountains. As you can see it's the same code but doesn't work.

Double check you copied it correctly and try again(sometimes you can copy an extra blank space!)

Comment

The code is correct, and I am not the only one who has this problem on the newest server

Comment

Have you tried typing it manually?

Comment

Hi,
          Throughout the copper mountain server all the users are facing the same problem and no we have not typed them manually. Simply copy pasted the code in the section provided but it is saying that the codes are all invalid.

Please do have a look at the code activation system.

Comment

TRY typing it manually then you would have tried everything that you can, if doesn't work then submit a ticket.

Comment

Can I please have your in game name.
              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Hi,
                Tried even manual typing which does not still work. and X-23 my in-game character name is Gildarts. Even the redemption code that we get from our account levels is not working which is how i know that something is wrong with the redemption code module but thanks for the quick replies. Do look at what you could do. Thanks again.

Comment

Having the same problem on 749

Comment

I will forward it on monday when the devs are in the office.
                    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Still not working.I'm hoping they will fix it with the weekly maintainance.

Comment

Working...
                      X