Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap177.png
Views:	1
Size:	704.4 KB
ID:	1943529Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap176.png
Size:	421.6 KB
ID:	1943528As you can see by the pics when u speed up blitzing for edu abyss it states uses 17 balens or bound balens to speed up as u can see by pic I had 390 bound balens and after I speed up blitz I had 310 the blitz took too many bound balens if it was 17 bbalens per level I would only ave a few left but it does states use 1`7 balens or bound to speed up blitz not take 80 bbalens from me

any one else seen this

Name and server please.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      Name and server please.
      Harimanna gamerocks s26

u can log me in after reset and do edu abyss and use blitz using my bound balens and u will see I loose bound balens as it takes 80 instead of 17 been going on for 5 days now

don't mind the odd 1 or 2 bound balens going missing but takes the micheal but 43 extra per day and its been 5 days is stealing

Comment

Name:	before abysss.png
Size:	698.3 KB
ID:	1943639Click image for larger version

Name:	blityz speed up.png
Size:	711.8 KB
ID:	1943640Click image for larger version

Name:	blitz bb gone.png
Size:	697.8 KB
ID:	1943641

Happened today again blitz speed up for edu adyss suppose to use 17 balens or bound balens and it took more than it suppose too this is stealing had 327 before blitz -17 should leave me 310 but as u see by pic it left me with 247 bound balens so a serious problem ere

and yes I sent a ticket which I will send later as it hasn't been even answered yet so no yicket number at this precise moment
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-10-2018, 02:47 AM.

Comment

This happened to me also last week. I have no proof sadly enough.

What happened was that i speeded up the blitz and nothing happened. at first glance no bb's were taken so i clicked another time. Again nothing happened (it would cost 9bb's to end the blitz). The toon where i did this had 57bb's in stock. I logged out and logged in again to see that the blitz had ended and all 57 bb's were gone.

There might be a serious bug in this. If this happens another time i'll make screenshots of it.

Good you did that Harry.

Comment

Im still waiting for some 1 at the ticket dept to answer my ticket so I can get a reply so I can place the ticket number ere

Comment

Name:	speed up took too many balens.png
Size:	717.0 KB
ID:	1943773Click image for larger version

Name:	about to start speed up.png
Size:	706.6 KB
ID:	1943774Click image for larger version

Name:	abyss today before blitz.png
Size:	693.9 KB
ID:	1943775

happened again today this is been happening for ages since patch and time vortex was added to the titan island thank god I'm not recharging real balens . I WONT RECHARGE TILL THIS IS FIXED I ave no spirit con and vip now and no balens until some 1 in the dev dept fixes this issue

Comment

Finaly answered my ticket

Case #: 667127 I know I cant claim lost bound balens 5 days before ticket but from ticket that's 3 days so far plus days until fixed u will owe me cuz I will keep doin speed ups

Comment

Name:	MWSnap187.png
Size:	626.5 KB
ID:	1943900

Day 4 received a fab compo from devs 67 bound balens for the loss of 80 bound balens per day for 3 days and today upon receiving this comp I thought they fixed it wow a big disappointment still broken did speed up blitz and still takin 80 bound balens

Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap189.png Views:	2 Size:	849.9 KB ID:	1943898
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-12-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

recieved answer to ticket they said will be fixed next maintenance well that will be the 18th jan g m t so I will keep sending tickets in everyday of the bound balens that get stolen by the incorrect value speed up

and I will keep posting screen shots of this issue that shows r2 and devs incompetence of not fixing issues quickly enough

IF I WAS USING REAL BALENS U WOULD BE IN BIG TROUBLE AS ITS ACTUALY CLASSED AS STEALING ( they be real quick to fix if it didn't take any balens from me though wouldn't it that and it gave me balens instead for a speed up blitz would be very ironic now hahaha)

so everyday I ave to post tickets about stealing from me hahahahaha
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-12-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem with Endless Abby.

It takes more BB's then they are asking for a speed blitz.

I did send a ticket to R2 with screens and they will take cara of it when maint. comes.

Comment

Seems like this bug is interconnected to the one long ago where speedups for guild upgrades reflect one amount (typically a low one) and takes a different amount (typically a higher one) that left many of us scratching our heads.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X