Eud Domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eud Domain

you know..it's not right for everything to load up just fine but open eudaemon domain at time and it completely lag you out to where you lose because it wouldn't open up in time.

I was having this issue too when I was using chrome. I started using edge and it opens up instantly. I may need to make a topic about this but some people run fine on chrome while others can't use chrome at all. I don't get it. When I was using chrome, everything was loading up slowly, not just domain. Switch to edge and stuff loads up fine.

Comment

Not in all cases Edge works good. Loadingtimes are most of times good using Edge but i stopped using it because writing was often very slow (it took 10 seconds before the letters appeared on the screen). Now i use Maxxthon and Firefox (latest release). The only thing with Maxxthon is that since the latest update the loadingtimes are longer.

Comment

This is what I don't get. For some edge works great while others can't use edge and not just because of the lag in typing. I used to use chrome and loading times was awful on everything, would take a minute or longer to load stuff up after a refresh. But others use chrome with no issues.

I switched to edge recently from chrome and everything loads up much faster for me. Yes I do have the lag in typing, mainly in places like beast where there are a lot of people, and other small issues but compared how it was running on chrome, I can deal with those issues. Tried maxthon was and was the same as chrome, but maybe I didn't try it long enough.

Comment

needed relog 4 times in maton before wartune loaded completly

Comment

Working...
          X