server golden valley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server golden valley

you need to stop refusing connections, this server has been refusing connections for several times, and you mus stop to deny logins, its impossible that i can open vimeo on full hd, but i cant open and play wartune, fix the problem fast!

this server still refusing connections

Comment

What number is Golden Valley, and what do you mean by refusing connections?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This server every day refusing connections, i mean doesnt allow to connect, its unvelieble that i can have vimeo, youtube, or any website with video running so fast and just wartune melt down, my connection is fine and fast, the problem is the server, refusing connections, and take 5 o 6 hours to run not normaly but at least run, this server became so slowly, and often take one complete day to can connect and play, so that is what i mean refusing connections, please fix it, detect and delete cheaters, multiaccounts, and server will be fine i guess, and please stop to invent things and create things that will be keep te server slow down, also please the chat world in game keep it minimize, is so disgusting see that all time maximized

Comment

fix the problems with this server stop to pretend nothing happ, and stop to ignore players like me when say to you about this problems

Comment

Originally posted by Maximiliano Posadas View Post
            fix the problems with this server stop to pretend nothing happ, and stop to ignore players like me when say to you about this problems
            Not sure what you're complaining about? Maybe if you outline your problem then someone can do something about it.
            angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by Maximiliano Posadas View Post
              This server every day refusing connections, i mean doesnt allow to connect, its unvelieble that i can have vimeo, youtube, or any website with video running so fast and just wartune melt down, my connection is fine and fast, the problem is the server, refusing connections, and take 5 o 6 hours to run not normaly but at least run, this server became so slowly, and often take one complete day to can connect and play, so that is what i mean refusing connections, please fix it, detect and delete cheaters, multiaccounts, and server will be fine i guess, and please stop to invent things and create things that will be keep te server slow down, also please the chat world in game keep it minimize, is so disgusting see that all time maximized
              Have you checked your firewall?
              angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

This server is totally damaged and you are ignoring us to fix it, no conect even after 5 o 6 hours trying to connect, and when finaly connect, inmediatly refusing and cut connection, so i been note that only high br and vip players can connect and play so well with out lag at all, so what is your point???, low br players are not allowed to connect then???,

Comment

What is your name on the server and have you sent in a ticket?
                  Last edited by X-23; 01-18-2018, 04:20 AM.
                  When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

i am melina in server and i dont know how can i make a ticket for this situation, but as i said it is so obvius that only vip players are able to connect and play with out lag, they are getting strongers and we as a low br and non vip are banned and not allowed to connect, and when finaly connect, the game inmediatly refusing and cut connection, this been happening since 2 weeks ago, every single day, so im asking again, what is your point?, non vip and low br players are not allowed any more????

Comment

Please stick to one thread for your issue.

Please provide a screenshot that shows what you mean by "refusing connections". I've logged into this server with no issues every time you've posted, so we need more information from you about what specifically is happening, preferably in picture form.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X