Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

gift piles vs holiday blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift piles vs holiday blessing

when you use this blessing before the new piles appears they dont refresh so normaly they respawn every 30 min and when you use the blessing they dun come they adjust this or?

I'm noticing they reset at random times even without using a blessing, so it's not tied to the blessing itself. This has happened before. I'm not sure if it's intentional that the time gets wonky, or if the reset time on gift piles is a bit bugged once in a while.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Whenever there is a maintenance, it changes when the piles reset. Before maintenance last week, piles would reset on top of the hour and 30 minutes past the hour on the dot. After maintenance, they would reset 5 minutes before. So after each maintenance, best to find out when they reset before using a potion.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I'm noticing they reset at random times even without using a blessing, so it's not tied to the blessing itself. This has happened before. I'm not sure if it's intentional that the time gets wonky, or if the reset time on gift piles is a bit bugged once in a while.
        Couple of weeks ago, with the 100 pile-limit per day the reset happened each 15 mins for days. It almost seems that every time, when the gift-drops change, the reset times change with it. To this point in time i wasn't able to see a pattern in that.

Comment

Well it all depend last time was 30 mins refresh doing Burning touch after there reset it remove Burning Touch & replace Lamp of Ghost in piles the mins times have change could be any min when it refresh. So its sometime hard to keep in tracks, but I still have more Blessing Potion I can use it so I'm good (still have 434 Blessing potion when the time need to use it) So I'm good doesn't matter when it usually refresh but wish Blessing Potion could last a bit longer better than 10 mins should be 30 mins. lol
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Been resetting at :20 and :40 for me for some while, but it becomes :00 and :30 again since Friday.
            And the offline reset bug is still there. If you aren't on at :00, it won't reset until the next :00.
            But with just 100 per day, it's probably no big deal unless you use a blessing potion (did it only once in 5 years).

Comment

Working...
            X