Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S94 cluster fights are bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S94 cluster fights are bugged

All fights are bugged on our cluster, no fights load up, was in dims can't fight anything.

Bugged fights, black screens and freezing, mind having a look at this cluster please BEFORE Venus!
    !

Comment

Every fight screen - even blitzes results in frozen screens - fights just don't end so even if you get out of them, the indicator still says that they are in progress so nothing else can be done. We had the same condition a month or two ago and nothing was done until the weekly maintenance. If you don't react more quickly this time, some people who spend money to keep you in business will be very irritated so please, just for once, since you know how to cure the condition, put the customer first and sort it

Comment

Why is it always our server?!
        S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

can't enter any battles!!!!!!!! ((

Comment

This is affecting everyone on the server cluster - I am on server 156 and it affects me, Just look back t the previous incident

Comment

server 100 here, not entering battles, but getting stuck saying i'm in battle

Comment

And its monday..and they dont give a ****

Comment

Working...
                X