When can i Recycle mounts ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can i Recycle mounts ???

Hi all i think give 1 2 people whe hav luck in halloween event and opened pumpkin carriage card in last year and can i not recycle and for 10k gold sell so many people spend money for halloween and hav luck opened 2 3 mount. when give you option for recycle this mount ? wa not free many spend R2 real money for balens and is in vault cards
    Pumpkin carriage card can not recycle

At this time there are no plans to allow for the recycling of certain mounts.

Comment

well the mentor should realy put tuff hard luck.

me if I won the mount then I use event stuff in the exchange hot event tab and not waste my items in luck exchange to get a non recyclable mount.

but then I havnt won any mount since they brought this luck exchange to the game yes nothing yes maybe bad luck I had or maybe r2 switch the percentage on my character to very low as I know they can do if they don't want certain ppl winning stuff

Comment

I believe that all mounts that are in the mount shop (i.e. can be bought for beast souls) or in the riders box will be recyclable. And they keep adding mounts to both of those, so eventually, it's likely that all existing mounts will become recyclable. Just a question of whether it's worth it to hold on to extras long enough to get to that point.

Comment

If I were you I will hold on to it until Time is Right & Time to Come, than that mount surely can be recycle it. It happen to me few times so no sweat It pointless if you sell it than after that suddenly like OMG now there can be recycle after you sell it you feel (I guess you all know what I mean hehe) So best save it until Time is Right & Time to Come when the Time is Day can be recycle it. You can feel it OH YEA BABY
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-19-2018, 04:54 PM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I believe that all mounts that are in the mount shop (i.e. can be bought for beast souls) or in the riders box will be recyclable. And they keep adding mounts to both of those, so eventually, it's likely that all existing mounts will become recyclable. Just a question of whether it's worth it to hold on to extras long enough to get to that point.

Yeaps, thats true. Patience ppl The idea is to avoid crazy amounts of beast souls when they just want to give one mount boost for player. Those who have patience to wait months or years will eventually cash in the extras when the best souls have less impact.. New servers if some1 cashes him/herself 10 mounts and others doesnt, gives great adventage for the events and such.

Comment

Working...
            X