Sending in support tickets.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending in support tickets.

Ok I had a problem with doing the lvl 50 Garden of Death nightmare mpd. It gave the dragon essences and the lvl 4 crystaloids but not the lvl 50 leg stones one day. I even told the mentor that was on. They said take a screenshot and send in a support ticket. I did send one in that clearly shows where I did not get the lvl 50 leg stones and they responded back to me that on that same day I did receive them and that the screenshot shows where I did. I know for sure I didn't. I even ran the mpd 2 times that day. 1 of the times I did not get them and did all that. What is the point of them getting a ticket from me if they do not truly look at the screenshot clearly showing the problem and say the opposite of the screenshot?

Seeing how the mentor even is failing to say anything here tells me the mentors are on R2 side. This is my screenshot!!! You can clearly see that I did not get the lvl 50 legendary stones. It only says "Dragon essence x 5, lvl 4 crystaloids x 10. I never got the lvl 50 legendary stones and all mails that I keep getting which are from 3 r2 reps are saying I did get them. I ran 2 mpds that day. Got them in the first run but not in the 2nd run.

Comment

In the screenshot of your log, the first column of numbers is your starting amount, the second column is the ending amount, the third column is the location ID. Your logs show you started with 30, got 10 so ended with 40, and then you ran again, so you started with 40, got 10 so ended with 50. Do you remember if you had 50 after your second run?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRosa View Post
        Seeing how the mentor even is failing to say anything here tells me the mentors are on R2 side. This is my screenshot!!! You can clearly see that I did not get the lvl 50 legendary stones. It only says "Dragon essence x 5, lvl 4 crystaloids x 10. I never got the lvl 50 legendary stones and all mails that I keep getting which are from 3 r2 reps are saying I did get them. I ran 2 mpds that day. Got them in the first run but not in the 2nd run.
        You Sure, you didn't choose the wrong map? cause getting Legendary Stone need to farm in Nightmare MPD or get it in Guild Shop.
        Attached Files
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Memory Lane apparently mentors and you are ignoring what is in my screen shot that I sent. There are at least 3 or 4 bosses in each of the Garden of Death mpds. You get 10 lol 50 leg stones per boss in nightmare mpd meaning throughout the run I should have gotten 30 to 50 level 50 leg stones per run. I got that on one run and got 0 on the other run. ANIMÈ...I know I chose nightmare both times. That mpd..I do not use my attempt on the normal run.

Comment

Apparently they don't want people to see my response since they deleted what I said but I will try again

Comment

In my screen shot that I sent...not on R2s side, it shows I did not get the leg stones. There are 3 or 4 bosses in Garden of Death normal and nightmare. I definitely know I chose nightmare on both because I do not use my attempt on normal of this mpd. With there being 10 leg stones per boss I should have gotten 30 to 50 leg stones in nightmare. I got that on one run but none on the 2nd run.

Comment

I posted again because it did not show my first response but now I see it.

Comment

I have quit the server so maybe a new start on a new server will treat me better.

Comment

Working...
                  X