Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Top icons hopping around like crazy (again).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top icons hopping around like crazy (again).

https://youtu.be/n6dWbwN47MM

Well, haven't seen this in a wile, the icons are hopping around creating lag again. On 0:10 the action starts.
    It started 9:20 ST and they are still hopping. Refreshing doesn't help so we need to sit it out.

Why does this happen again? Can't a fixed issue stay fixed? Do we need to report bug after bug?

I am not creating a ticket for this since R2 keeps ignoring my vids, screenshots and detailed reports so a topic it is.

yes i bet thats a right pain

but realy should they ave the flashy gold rotating rubbish flashing around them ( doesn't realy need this ****)

Comment

I think this has something to do with maintenance. Seems like everytime this happens, it's always on the day before maintenance.

Comment

Name and server please.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
          Name and server please.
          if u watch the vid u will see were he is and wat server clearly displays top of browser

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

if u watch the vid u will see were he is and wat server clearly displays top of browser
            I tried that but I can not read it when is shows up like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1944576

Comment

You will have to wait around an hour or two for the video to clearly show since it has happened when I placed vids on YouTube. It's some kind of authentication process or whatever.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hahaha, haven't even thought about saying name and server.

BazsTard2000 on S645. :P

Comment

Can you let me know if you are still seeing this after todays maintenance.

I have only seen this once on my toon and I know how annoying it can be.

Comment

Will do, and if i am fast enough with the recordbutton you'll get it on tape. :P

Comment

At 6:30 ST it happened again. It took 2 mins and i was too late to record it but the icons were hopping around again.
                      Since maint was yesterday i figure that this problem will stay for at least a week?

Comment

They are checking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                          At 6:30 ST it happened again. It took 2 mins and i was too late to record it but the icons were hopping around again.
                          Since maint was yesterday i figure that this problem will stay for at least a week?
                          just notch it up to something they cant fix

like I said they can remove the flash spinning gold outline from them that will reduce some lag

Comment

It happened again around 9:20 and the icons were hopping for 2 mins, wasn't able to do anything.

Edit:
                            Just as i thought it ended, the icons start to hop again.

I have 2 toons logged in (BazsTard2000 & RiTard2000 on S645) and it happens on both toons. Icons hopping for 5 mins now.

Comment

It happened again around 9:20 and the icons were hopping for 2 mins, wasn't able to do anything.

Edit:
                              Just as i thought it ended, the icons start to hop again.

I have 2 toons logged in (BazsTard2000 & RiTard2000 on S645) and it happens on both toons. Icons hopping for almost 10 mins now.
                              Other players have this aswell, this needs to be fixed, this is an old bug.

Comment

Working...
                              X