Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top icons hopping around like crazy (again).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/ZhPv0A_UQG8

And they are still hopping. This is taking 16 mins already, longest time ever, when does it stop?

Comment

Not just Icon, the game can't really be play, I even try to open farm and pasture then i can't claimed or cure/calm my animals
      S748 Orcmoor Oceania
      Heroes Evolved
      GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I think this has something to do with maintenance. Seems like everytime this happens, it's always on the day before maintenance.
        The top icons are gone wild on our server too. And I too think it has to do with maintenance. It happens about 24 hours before maintenance every week.
        I cannot stand it and I go off game when this starts, coming back for World Boss 2 hours later. Hope it will stop by then.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

And here we go again. The icons started to make a marry little dance @ 7:53 ST and are still dancing.

MemoryLane : Do you by chance know if someone is working on this or someone adressed the issue internally? This is one of those bugs wich makes the game unplayeble and we are confronted day after day after day with this one.

Comment

same on gamerocks server 226 east
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Great, the frequency in wich they hop around got higher. It isn't possible to go into hot-events because it closes by itself.

Comment

It has been reported.
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

This is happening again. Server 639 cluster. Game basically unplayable at the moment.

Comment

Just happened again and it started 20 minutes before reset. My guild and I fought desperately to TRY to claim our events and do exchanges but none of us could and now reset has hit, we're in a new event cycle and we can't claim or exchange for any of today's work. All those resources wasted that we were unable to claim rewards for. I don't know about anyone else, but divinity souls are EXTREMELY hard to come by and EVERY one counts. I am ready to QUIT this game. I've said it before and I'll say it again... this game is more frustration than fun and these known issues need to be FIXED!!!!! How many more YEARS must we wait for them to get off there lazy bums and DO something?!??! Oh wait, I'll probably be dead from the stress of fighting the lag and known issues instead of in-game opponents. I hope my family get a good lawyer.
                    Knight - 45 mil BR
                    100% FREE player

Comment

SmuttyRebel If you're talking about the Hot Events Panel (HEP), then I feel your pain (and frustration) on such. It seems like during the final 2 hours of the day (before reset), R2 would have a play on closing out the HEP while folks are trying to claim their rewards. I am hoping this gets addressed so folks can at least claim without having to click so many times in trying to get back the panel after it closed on its own. From my end (and this is how I managed to come down to saying "the final 2 hours"), I get on from 9PM local time (as I play on the West Coast) to collect what's needed before I exit the game with my units. Some days will have me go at 10PM (I do things in real life to include run shuttle drives from one point to another in the evening hours after doing tasks for the day with a 30 minute layover to get ready). I do not have the luxury of being on nearly 24/7 as I was before, and even so, the lag and performance problems are evident that I just try to steer clear from it until someone gets their heads from that one place and decide to really "fix" the game so it can be playable again.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X