X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event missing hot events

Blue Pouch Exch I
    Duration: 1/19/2018 00:00 - 1/27/2018 23:59
    Description: Use Blue Pouch to exchange for useful items.
    • Blue Pouch x20 for Lvl. 4 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Blue Pouch x10 for Symbiosis Stone x1
    • Blue Pouch x3 for EXP Talisman x1
    • Blue Pouch x10 for Beast Soul x1
    • Blue Pouch x15 for Essence of Zeus x2
    • Blue Pouch x15 for Cast Stone x2
    • Blue Pouch x15 for Clothing Refinement Stone x2
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Adv. Mahra x6
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Adv. Sepulcrum x6
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Blood of Zeus x6
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Sylph Soul Orb x2
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Polishing Orb x2
    • Blue Pouch x16 for Breakthrough Orb x2
    • Blue Pouch x10 for Clothing Shard x1
    • Blue Pouch x200 for Advanced Henna x100
    • Blue Pouch x3 for Fate Stone x1
    • Blue Pouch x3 for Runestone x1
    • Blue Pouch x3 for Fashion Shard x1
    • Blue Pouch x3 for Uncommon Apollo Seal Light x1
    • Blue Pouch x5 for Uncommon Hades Seal Dark x1
    • Blue Pouch x100 for Fusion Chi x10
    seems we avnt got this event in our hot events on gamerocks s26

see hot event pics for clarification

Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap230.png Views:	1 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	1945000Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap229.png Views:	1 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	1945001Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap228.png Views:	1 Size:	136.0 KB ID:	1945002Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap227.png Views:	1 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	1945003Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap226.png Views:	1 Size:	131.8 KB ID:	1945004Click image for larger version  Name:	MWSnap225.png Views:	1 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	1945005

and want to know was the materials a 1 time exchange for those event chests

Blue Pouch Exchange
    Duration: 1/19/2018 00:00 – 2/1/2018 23:59
    Description: Exchange Blue Pouch for various items.
    • Blue Pouch x1500 for Lord Felix Card x1.
    • Blue Pouch x10 for Star Crystal x1.
    • Blue Pouch x15 for Cast Stone x4
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Polishing Orb x5
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Sylph Soul Orb x5
    • Blue Pouch x16 for Breakthrough Orb x4
    • Blue Pouch x16 for Clothing Refinement Stone x4
    • Blue Pouch x16 for Will Gear x5
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Willpower Talent Stone x5
    • Blue Pouch x12 for Blood of Zeus x10
    • Mount Training Whip x150 for Crown Chest x1
    • Mount Hoof x30 for Crown Chest x1
    • Adv. Mahra x50 for Crown Chest x1
    • Adv. Sepulcrum x50 for Crown Chest x1
    • Mahra x100 for Crown Chest x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x100 for Crown Chest x1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap231.png
Views:	1
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	1945006Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap233.png
Views:	1
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1945007

because I collected yesterday but today its greyed out so just wondering if it was a 1 time deal exchange
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-20-2018, 03:52 AM.

I believe this was a one time thing.
    Too bad it is because i have many more exchange-items where these came from.

I hope we see more exchanges like this, i have tons of things in my inventory wich i never use but do pot up (with a 20k limit) so these exchanges are very welcome.

Comment

When there is an exchange for 10x cloth shards or 10 beast souls and i collect i do not expect to collect the next day. As soon as i'd collected the 1st set of crowns i knew there would not be another the next day bc they where grayed out with no little numbers in them. Wishful thinking inc myself that crowns would apear for a second day. If we see more of these events i would become more inclined to think that it is End Of Game.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

yes but the other blue pouch exchange is missing from gamerocks hot events

Comment

Double post pls delete
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-20-2018, 05:44 AM.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Hmmm yes please fix exchange so i can get me some o these. The 1st BP event is fine, I think the BP1 event which was/is due is not nessessary, Due to the fact that most people only have a very limited number of BP's and wont waste em on the trash wich is missing from BP1 listed below. But possibly an automatic event schedualer algarythmthingy Fail happened, r2 saw this so didnt start event, nore did they say they'd cancelled it ?
            • Blue Pouch x10 for Clothing Shard x1
            • Blue Pouch x200 for Advanced Henna x100
            • Blue Pouch x3 for Fate Stone x1
            • Blue Pouch x3 for Runestone x1
            • Blue Pouch x3 for Fashion Shard x1
            • Blue Pouch x3 for Uncommon Apollo Seal Light x1
            • Blue Pouch x5 for Uncommon Hades Seal Dark x1
            • Blue Pouch x100 for Fusion Chi x10

Event not on GR s9 either. If you really need these items they can me found in ER2 exchange^^
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-20-2018, 05:42 AM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Edit: 01/19 Enchanted Ring I Exch- II is this event. And it uses Lamp of Ghosts.

For the record, the original file on this event was titled "Lamp of Ghosts Exch. I", and the items being exchanged in the list were Blue Pouch. I asked about this event because the items in the exchange didn't match the title, and I wanted to be sure before posting it.

I was told the title was wrong, the exchange is for Blue Pouch, change the title and the description.

And now, I'm seeing both the original file and the updated one that was supposedly checked are both wrong. It's Enchanted Ring I Exch II with Lamp of Ghosts as the exchange item.

R2 sends an apology.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-20-2018, 07:40 AM.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Edit: 01/19 Enchanted Ring I Exch- II is this event. And it uses Lamp of Ghosts.

For the record, the original file on this event was titled "Lamp of Ghosts Exch. I", and the items being exchanged in the list were Blue Pouch. I asked about this event because the items in the exchange didn't match the title, and I wanted to be sure before posting it.

I was told the title was wrong, the exchange is for Blue Pouch, change the title and the description.

And now, I'm seeing both the original file and the updated one that was supposedly checked are both wrong. It's Enchanted Ring I Exch II with Lamp of Ghosts as the exchange item.

R2 sends an apology.
                thank you for clearing this up

hahaha u need to drink more coffee and eat some cupcakes and then look and double check and then check again before posting ( human error is a flaw )

Comment

It still shows Blue Pouch for R2's exchange bits. You get Crowns for exchanging items, but to change for the top items, Blue Pouches are required. Is that a typo in the running of events as well? Asking because I do not want to waste precious cargo for some junk I cannot use.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    It still shows Blue Pouch for R2's exchange bits. You get Crowns for exchanging items, but to change for the top items, Blue Pouches are required. Is that a typo in the running of events as well? Asking because I do not want to waste precious cargo for some junk I cannot use.
                    2 exchanges. There is a Blue Pouch exchange with limited attempts, and there's a regular exchange using the monthly items from the gift piles.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

And the Blue Pouch comes from where (exactly)? LOL

I have two types of currency and am skeptical on the third type (crowns) as I don't see an exchange for such, but one can get this from exchanging stuff like whips, seps, and mahra (for example).

Comment

The crownchests can be used in lucky exchange. The lucky exchange drops the pouches.

Comment

Blue Pouch comes from the Crown Chest Lucky Exchange. You get Crown Chests from the Blue Pouch hot event, and from the Hot Shop.

Comment

Okay. Will keep that in mind for when I have a little downtime later tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X