Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Time between posts is off.

This is about the forum.

I've noticed that when you reply in a topic, you have to wait before you can reply in another thread.
    Good way to keep users from flooding but in this case i get some sort of notification (look @ pic) when the time between posts is more than 15 second.

When i click on "OK" i am able to repost and then the reply is posted so this notification serves no purpose (so it seems). Sometimes the page refreshes after this notification wich causes my reply to dissapear (with no way to get it back) and thus i need to type it all over.

Is there something wich can be done about this? The notification states there must be 15 seconds between posts but that i need to wait 168 seconds before trying it again. That sounds silly. :P

Is the games was stuck right now?

Comment

Buuurman That's the error I get sometimes that I posted my edits with that final bit when encountered. A thread was made onto the main community page (or whatever it was called) stamped with Memory's name on it, but never got any response to it.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I can't fix it. I can remove the time limit between posts, but have you noticed any spam? Nope, because they can't spam.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hahaha, i don't want you to remove it but some tweaking is needed because now it is off.
          I only posted this because it is a bug but i do not want to be on this forum without the flooding-protection.

Comment

90% of error messages aren't accurate, this one isn't accurate either. Regardless of what the error message says, it's still 15 seconds between posts. If you keep clicking Post Reply, you'll eventually get an accurate timer, or the message will post since the 15 seconds is up. I can't do anything about the page refreshing.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

It needs a swift kick in the pants, LOL. Sometimes it would do that to me (hence why I posted on that one section at one point as it was many in a row) that I would get frustrated in wanting to do such if it was close in range.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                This is about the forum.

I've noticed that when you reply in a topic, you have to wait before you can reply in another thread.
                Good way to keep users from flooding but in this case i get some sort of notification (look @ pic) when the time between posts is more than 15 second.

When i click on "OK" i am able to repost and then the reply is posted so this notification serves no purpose (so it seems). Sometimes the page refreshes after this notification wich causes my reply to dissapear (with no way to get it back) and thus i need to type it all over.

Is there something wich can be done about this? The notification states there must be 15 seconds between posts but that i need to wait 168 seconds before trying it again. That sounds silly. :P
                Yea I sometime have that problem to but before I refresh the page I always Copy what I type from before than refresh cause when refreshing the page it disappear doesn't save since you didn't post up ofc it deleted everything once refresh. After that happen I figure I should Copy & refresh than paste it back where I left off than post. So I do't have to re-type again.
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I'd say that the forum autosaves what you're typing, but it's not as quick as the 15 second limit between posts, so that wouldn't be very helpful anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X