Defeat lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeat lag

all players must know how to defeat lag, i discover yesterday how to do, please dont run any disk cleanner, dont clear cache,, just go to control panel and open flash player and clear all data content, after this go to adobe.com and reinstall flash player again, then reset pc, when you aopen wartune main frame again, it will look so different, log in game, and you will note lag must stop at high percent, on my connection i note i defeat lag at 90%, since yesterda i dont lost connection again and play so well and fast again.

i hope it works for every one as its works for me

thanks.

Originally posted by Maximiliano Posadas View Post
    all players must know how to defeat lag, i discover yesterday how to do, please dont run any disk cleanner, dont clear cache,, just go to control panel and open flash player and clear all data content, after this go to adobe.com and reinstall flash player again, then reset pc, when you aopen wartune main frame again, it will look so different, log in game, and you will note lag must stop at high percent, on my connection i note i defeat lag at 90%, since yesterda i dont lost connection again and play so well and fast again.

i hope it works for every one as its works for me

thanks.
    so what u mean in simple terms is you uninstalled adobe from the add and remove section in control panel and reinstalled it hahaha

every 1 knows how to do this hahaha not rocket science isn't it hahahaha

but that doesn't reduce lag in this game or deter lag in game

I ave a high end comp like nasa and I only lag in spire don't know why

Comment

I am happy you found a way around your issue.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i been telling players in my guild how to do and every one say the same "it works, lag solved", and they are so thankfull, for every one with good net obvuiously they dont need to do this

Comment

I ought to try this. Thanks!

Comment

does it solves also the 30min delay's during pressing skills in arena or where ever?

Comment

Working...
            X